Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Transformer *UPDATED 02/09/2009*

by treeag Posted 25th Apr 2008 at 7:01 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2009 at 3:01 PM by treeag

372 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 91 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 15
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 8:44 PM
I like the artwork and the functionality is nifty too, especially for machinima makers who don't want to play the Sims2 but just use it as a machinima engine.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 8:54 PM
THANK YOU! last night i was trying to bring back all my family for pictures and i ended up getting 3 zombies. i had quit i was so frustrated! now i can put them right! but actually, question for this. i DON'T have university installed, it was the FreeTime genie lamp that gave me zombies, does this acknowledge uh, that?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 8:56 PM
:O Cool
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 9:13 PM
Thanks! it is really cool! But it should be better if you add servo, for the ones that make movies, stories or just like to imagine the story.

Thanks again! *downloading*
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 9:27 PM
An interesting painting ! Thank you Treeag !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 9:57 PM
You have no idea how much I love you for this!!!!! <333

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 10:33 PM
Will test, have expansions through Free Time and a Romance/Knowledge sim who won't shut up about being a werewolf.

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 10:46 PM
Will test. Have all EPs and most stuff packs. Yes! No more having to smother that stupid wolf with affection!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 11:19 PM
hehe cool. can the turn into an alien too?
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 11:29 PM
Can't you just get a Servo by boolprop + Shift Click?
Anyway, this is so kewl. I always wanted a Plantsim but I could never get one >.>
You can cure zombiism in the game?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 11:52 PM
Awesome idea! No more hunting black wolves, spraying pesticides, courting Contessas or cheap resurrections ever again!

Thank you!

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 12:04 AM
this is just fabulous!!!! thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 12:32 AM
Very Cool!! What a great Idea, I really like the painting
Field Researcher
#15 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 12:53 AM
Thank you very much! This could come in real handy, especially for those that normally use InSim to do this. I'm adding it to my game, along with all my other great InSim-alternatives! Plus, I like the picture too! Great Job!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 1:22 AM
Thank you very much; I'm excited to test this. I love the odd races, and had downloaded a set of potions that I could never find anyway, because they were all from different creators/in different categories! But viola! No more potions mess! Thanks ever so much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 2:11 AM
how do you get a genie, i've tried and it won't work :\

Those who run and hide away live to die another day
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by milka268
how do you get a genie, i've tried and it won't work :\

The genie is an NPC attached to the magic lamp, which is randomly awarded to a household if the Sims in it have a high Lifetime Aspiration meter. The higher the meter, the higher the odds that one will be delivered by the Gypsy Matchmaker. Even at maximum the odds, are still around 15% or so, I think.

This is a really cool object, too! It will definately come in handy for story-telling, as there is no easy way to BoolProp a were-wolf or plantsim! *downloads*

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Instructor
#19 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 4:24 AM
Tested this hack today, with mixed results.
- Zombie transformation and cure seem to be okay, though I've never had one in-game.
- Plantsim transformation and cure work.
- Vampire transformation apparently worked, but the vampire did not react to the sun. Cure worked.
- Werewolf transformation did not work. The tested sim glowed orange at nightfall, but nothing happened.

Will double-check the vampire and werewolf transformations tomorrow in a different neighborhood.

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 8:49 AM
Werewolf and vampire transformation work just fine for me. Are you sure they don't react to the sun?
Inventor
#21 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 9:14 AM
Very nice. Thanks for this.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#22 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 2:15 PM
Wow this is so neat! Thanks!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Theorist
#23 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 5:31 PM
Well this is interesting! We've been working on related projects, but whereas yours does the transforming, my discernment mirrors do the reporting. This would have been very handy during the testing process. I never could get the transformation potions to work in Castaway Stories although it looks like the BHAV support for plantsims and werewolves is all there. I will have to try it out again with this painting.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 9:55 PM
AWESOME! thanks now i can have alot of cool things for my sims! but do i have to have night life for the vampire part?? i really like to hyave vamps...
Field Researcher
#25 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 11:15 PM
Fantastic, thank you
Page 1 of 15