Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plus Size Clothing - Private Shool Theme

by SUMSE Posted 2nd May 2008 at 3:33 PM - Updated 3rd May 2008 at 7:24 AM by SUMSE

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 4th May 2008 at 12:31 AM
These are lovely sumse
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th May 2008 at 5:29 AM
These are super cute! Thanks so much! I just wish I looked that good! :D

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 4th May 2008 at 2:45 PM
oh, finally you're back! hope you passed all of your exams!
and the outfits are really lovely!!! :lovestruc thanks!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th May 2008 at 3:50 PM
=0 These are so cute! XD Awww my simmies will love them!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th May 2008 at 9:14 AM
Oh Sumse these are fantastic! you always make things with our meshes I never thought of! I love the idea of the "school girl" look and the socks with Franny's new shoes..what an excellent idea! thank you so much for making the "Fluffy Girls" look so good!
Hugs to you sweets!

Everything happens for a reason!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 12:26 AM
Great job I'm a new addict of all things Momma Lisa! Thanks for your work
Inventor
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 4:18 AM
Thanks I really love the adorable athletic outfit.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 1:29 PM
Thank you!

I don't have Momma Lisa in my game, but converted your clothes to the RenGal size and am able to enjoy it this way. The coat is my favourite piece of outerwear for bigger girls.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 1:14 AM
Oh Wow these are lovely. Thank you very much, this is by far the prettiest plus sized download on the site.Do you also have them in regular sizes, I'm trying to get some private school clothing for a school and these are ecactly what I was looking for and if you also had them in regular that would be great! If not thank you for these. They are really quite beautiful.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 7:40 PM
Omg! Those are awsome! Thank you so much,i hardly find plus size clothes that are not looking like my grandmother's.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jewely2951
Oh Wow these are lovely. Thank you very much, this is by far the prettiest plus sized download on the site.Do you also have them in regular sizes, I'm trying to get some private school clothing for a school and these are ecactly what I was looking for and if you also had them in regular that would be great! If not thank you for these. They are really quite beautiful.

Yeah if there's a regular size I might recolor them for my series instead of using the maxis ones.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 10:32 PM
This is great! Just what I was looking for! your plus sized clothes are awesome
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 2:49 PM
the site with meshes is gone.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 12:24 AM
thanks alot i really need it this sniff ur the best
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 6:04 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 9:40 PM
Oooh! I love them!
Hopefully they'll work for young adults <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 6:32 AM
umm when you click on the website links to get the meshes, what do you click becauseI've tried many thing but can't seem to figure out where you get them. I love your work!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 9:22 AM
Mesh 30 for the jumper and shoes outfit.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6nhfc...s04_mesh030.rar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 4:57 PM
guys where can i have momma lisa meshes the site is not working any more plz help i love fatties in my game they are amazing n pretty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 11:12 PM
Sims Graveyard carries Franny Sims but the meshes are so confusing, you don't know which one you need