Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 3rd May 2008 at 3:23 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MTS2.................and thanks to all the people who made/make/will make this site to the best community site for TS2!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 3rd May 2008 at 3:33 AM
Hoooooorah!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 3rd May 2008 at 3:43 AM
Sincere thanks to everyone involved with the running of MTS2, especially Delphy for starting it. It is much appreciated. Time flies, sadly.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd May 2008 at 3:53 AM
Happy birthday MTS2!!

Thanks to everyone for everything that you do here...
Field Researcher
#30 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:03 AM
Happy Birthday ModTheSims2.com.

I am glad I login today

Millions of thanks from the bottom of my heart. for this marvelous web page, forum, community, classroom, hangout, share friendly truly wonderful virtual space.

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Alchemist
#31 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:13 AM
Let´s get this Party started!
Happy Birthday and many more to come!!
Thanks to all for making a magical site! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:23 AM
Yay! Happy birthday MTS2 :D

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:33 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

I'm still happy to be part of this community, but a car as the most downloaded item...surprising.

I :lovestruc MTS2!
Test Subject
#34 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:43 AM
Whoa, I usually don't answer this news threads, but I have to say:
Happy Birthday, MTS2!

(And I havn't even downloaded the most downloaded item..)
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:53 AM
Happy Birthday MTS2.
Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd May 2008 at 5:03 AM
Happy birthday MTS2 (the best sims 2 costum content site ever.. duuuh) WOOOO!! Congrats!
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd May 2008 at 5:13 AM
Happy Birthday MTS2!!
Forum Resident
#38 Old 3rd May 2008 at 5:23 AM
a car is the most popular one? I would have suspected Numenor's Wall-Windows or something. While that car is great work, it comes nowhere near the wall-windows in versatility.

I knew MTS2 from its early beginnings, although I spent much time as an unregistered lurker. It quickly became the most important modding resource, although it took quite some time to get the massive downloads it has now. That might be because real modding had to be invented, though. Good job, Delphy, MTS2 mods, researchers, creators and everyone else.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 3rd May 2008 at 5:33 AM
im new here but happy bday mts2 and more bdays to come ... i hope 4 years more or more .. hehe,

525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan.
525,600 minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man?
Mad Poster
#40 Old 3rd May 2008 at 5:43 AM
Happy Birthday MTS!!! Thank you to Delphy and the mods for giving us the most awsome Sims2 site on the internet!!!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#41 Old 3rd May 2008 at 5:53 AM
Happy birthday!

cheescake

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Instructor
#42 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:03 AM
Happy Birthday MTS2

I couldnt live without this site thankyou everone! and aspecialy you Delphy!
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:13 AM
Happy birthday~!

I haven't even had time to play Sims 2 in a while, yet I still come here everyday to check the latest uploads.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:23 AM
Happy birthday, MTS2!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:33 AM
How time flies!. MTS2 was the first site I found for custom content for The Sims 2, when it was just under a year old. I'm glad the community is still going strong.

Thank you to all the hard-working Staff & Creators, plus other members who all help to keep this site going, and make it what it is.

Happy Birthday MTS2!

www.derianhouse.co.uk This site is for Derian House Children's Hospice. They give top quality care 24 hours a day/365 days a year, to children who have terminal and life threatening/shortening conditions.
Theorist
#46 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:43 AM Last edited by PETCHY14 : 3rd May 2008 at 2:16 PM. Reason: PIC
Totally PETCHY14 Style!!

Tnaks so much for this, On this MEMORABLE day, I think of all of the things that I cam here for, And why I started simming (It was sims 2 bacegame or the complete collection of sims1 games... I cose the coplete, but it was silly how little time I spent on it.. A year? Perhaps. But I got the game when NL was out, Then I got Uni, Then OFB and so it continues!)

THANK YOU DELPHY!
I LOVE YOU LIKE A TURTLE LOVES IT'S SHELL!

<-My personal faves!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:53 AM
Happy Birthday MTS2!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd May 2008 at 7:03 AM
Wow Happy Birthday!
Without sites like MTS2 my movies would look like crap because I can't do modding hehehe!

Take a break and watch Sims Videos
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 3rd May 2008 at 7:13 AM

i build houses! that would sound much more important if they were real houses...
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 3rd May 2008 at 7:23 AM
yay, birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
YOU'RE BETTER THAN A ZOO.
YOU LOOK LIKE A LLAMA,
AND YOU'RE COOL LIKE ONE, TOO!

hope that doesn't offend anyone...
*blows paper whistle*

Thanks to all at MTS2!!!
Locked thread
Page 2 of 7