Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Suits for Toddler Boys

by Gabihime Posted 8th May 2008 at 11:28 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th May 2008 at 9:39 PM
The suits themselves are cute, but the true work of genius here is your post. Informative and hilarious! Your delight in torture-by-picture is wonderful to read.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th May 2008 at 10:55 PM
It's sooooooo sweet^^

And yeah...You're post is hilarious!
I'm downloading rigth now.

...Chii?...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th May 2008 at 11:23 PM
These are adorable! I so can't wait for the little girls' edition, then I'll have a nice set for my overflow of twins. e_e
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th May 2008 at 12:11 AM
These are so cute! They'll work very nicely on my Victorian era toddler boys, who were suffering from a lack of decent clothing. Thank you so much for sharing these!

K.B.
Instructor
#6 Old 12th May 2008 at 3:16 AM Last edited by Rincewind010101 : 20th May 2008 at 8:29 AM.
Awww! These are cute as a button (Mmm, what IS so cute about buttons?) Anyway .. love them! Don't know why, but the blue one makes me think of a very young Hornblower, already yearning for the sea. Thank you!
Inventor
#7 Old 12th May 2008 at 9:49 AM
Very cute Gabihime, I love them all, especially the white and blue one with the double row of buttons. You did a very good job here!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 26th May 2008 at 2:40 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 8:40 PM
I want to see these for children. I've searched everywhere for a little boy's uniform like these (which I use ALOT, LOVE EM!!) and can't find any. ><

Just started playing Sims 2 again after a very, very, veryyyy long time!
I also use Poser Pro 11!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 18th May 2010 at 12:15 AM
Really sweet!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 4:45 PM
OMG, i totally luv it ! < 3