Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KATAMARI VILLAGE - #3 Yamada Residence (a Japanese home)

by squeam Posted 12th May 2008 at 2:03 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 10:17 PM by squeam

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th May 2008 at 6:47 PM
I really love these Katamari-inspired houses. It's so hard to find any contemporary Japanese houses, as much as I fancy the more traditional architecture. Thank you for these lots and I hope you continue!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2008 at 5:01 AM
Thanks for saying so. I certainly plan to continue. I'm breaking up some of the repetition for myself by doing a business lot next and then back to houses. Enjoy!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th May 2008 at 6:30 AM
You made the Katamari houses. I love you : P
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 3:09 AM
will the japanese tea set work with the base game?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 8:49 AM
I'm sorry I missed your message when you posted it. If you mean the small decorative set, it depends what object the creator based the mesh on, but since it's been around a while I'm guessing it was made from a base game object. That's just my guess though. If you mean the tea table with cushions, that will only work with Bon Voyage.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:28 PM
Thank you for sharing your nice work. I really love Asian theme contents! I have come back playing TS2 after a long time and am turning Pleasantview into an Asian ...neighbourhood!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 4:15 PM
You're welcome. Thank you for saying so. I have an entirely Japanese neighborhood and it's the only one I've played in ages.