Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fix for Empty State of H&M Clothing Racks - No longer revert to base game wooden rack - Updated 2008/08/31, Rolled into New AL fix

by Lord Darcy Posted 13th May 2008 at 5:49 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2011 at 8:09 AM by Lord Darcy : AL Compatibility
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th May 2008 at 2:41 AM
First DL and thanks! Awesome job catching and fixing this little EAxis blunder. I swear, Lord Darcy, you are better at fixing TS2 than EA! Rock ON!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th May 2008 at 2:44 AM
I noticed this a while back, and it bugged the heck out of me. I even wanted to bring it to your attention. I'm so glad that you were able to fix this. :D
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th May 2008 at 2:54 AM
The bug list just goes on and on, doesn't it? Thank you so much, you and other bug fixers make the game so much more enjoyable and playable.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th May 2008 at 6:15 AM
I didn't notice this, but it is definitely much needed! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th May 2008 at 7:13 AM
Thank you very much!There are a lot of bugs in the game but you always make fixes for them.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th May 2008 at 8:06 AM
By now you are in "the Zone" when you are doing sims stuff, aren´t you? Thanks,
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th May 2008 at 10:59 AM
I wasn't aware of this, because I don't have an OFB style 'owned' H&M business (yet), but I'm definitely downloading this fix!

I would've been rather disappointed if one of my sims built themselves a H&M just to find it glitched. lol

Thanks for this.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th May 2008 at 11:38 AM
Thanks for this I didn't even know about this bug.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:59 PM
Thank you LD, all of your fixes rock! Down with borks, cheers to Lord Darcy! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th May 2008 at 4:00 PM
Thanks again, LD, you should just create Sims 3 yourself and bypass EA altogether. Obviously the don't know what the $(*& they're doing! Thanks to infinity!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th May 2008 at 7:51 PM
WTH indeed. I've never seen this particular glitch in my game either, and now I'll never have to thanks to your fix. What a silly error on EA's part. Thanks for fixing it, Lord Darcy!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th May 2008 at 9:05 PM
Hurrah! I've been thinking that it must have been something I downloaded that was causing the funny restocking. Silly EA! Thanks a million, Lord Darcy.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th May 2008 at 12:50 PM
that was always annoying me! thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th May 2008 at 11:26 PM
This is one of those fixes I didn't even know I needed until I saw it. Now that I have H&M, I was going to make a business out of the new clothing store items. I would have been slapping myself silly wondering what was wrong with my game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 4:29 AM
EA should make sure they have all the errors fixed BEFORE publishing a game!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 12:53 PM
2008-08-31: This fix was rolled into Stuff Pack Objects Fix Collection for Apartment Life in Apartment Life. If you have AL, remove this fix and get the new AL fix.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 6:31 AM
Marvelous!

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 6:06 PM
Thank you ! :)