Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KATAMARI VILLAGE SHOPS - #1 Small Store (a Japanese business)

by squeam Posted 16th May 2008 at 6:25 AM - Updated 20th May 2009 at 8:29 PM by squeam

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th May 2008 at 5:23 PM
Wonderful idea for a store lot! I really like the true to life details of the bus station, outdoor display stands and phone booth, to name but a few. It’s such a small lot but it’s brimming with so many delightful details Thank you for sharing it.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th May 2008 at 6:32 PM
Aww! This lot is completely adorable! I love the architecture of the building itself, and all those little details that V1ND1CARE mentioned. Especially the bus stop area with those trees and signs and trash cans and vending machine. All those details really bring the lot to life. So adorable.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th May 2008 at 11:12 PM
Thanks guys. That means a lot coming from both of you. Yeah, I really like detail. Actually I'm holding back a lot, for these uploads, and it still feels like I'm using a ton of CC.
Alchemist
#5 Old 17th May 2008 at 9:09 AM
Katamari is growing! Really cute, all the stories behind! I´m creating sims just like you point out, so I´ll have to hide a treasure chest in this! Thanks,
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th May 2008 at 1:46 AM
verenaheu - Great! That's the kind of thing I've been doing too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 12:04 AM
Thnx^^