Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts Staff: Professor Sprout

by EddieRiso Posted 17th May 2008 at 10:31 PM - Updated 20th May 2008 at 7:47 PM by EddieRiso

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th May 2008 at 5:35 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th May 2008 at 6:07 PM
Lovely! The pictures are so amusing, I love it!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 20th May 2008 at 6:26 PM
Oh, that's brilliant! I've never seen what is (in m my opinion) or more accurate or well-made sim!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th May 2008 at 6:55 PM Last edited by wicca_gal : 20th May 2008 at 7:01 PM.
OH.MY.GOD.
just ten minutes ago i was reading the chapter of CoS with the mandrakes as was thinking how much i love professor sprout. i am not even kidding. that is just disturbing.

ANYWAY. i love your sim of her! and the pics really are cute. they show her off really well.

*edit*
and i'm totally watching your youtube vids now. and it's really weird because i remember watching desiderata high absolutley AGES ago. so weird that i find it again! so really, just awesomeness all around from you. *goes away before shes get any more creepy*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th May 2008 at 7:26 PM
Your sim is so.... cute! I can't find another way to describe her, really Thanks! I always thought that some of my favourite characters were abandoned in the Sims2 game. Not anymore thanks to you, though !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th May 2008 at 7:42 PM Last edited by EddieRiso : 20th May 2008 at 8:20 PM.
thanks so much all of you! It's so lovely to come home after school (ugh one more year) and see these great comments. And thanks about the youtube videos as well

I'd love to get your opinion on who to create next!
I've already completed McGonagall, who is currently in the waiting line to be uploaded and Quirrell.

But yeah I'd love to make the characters you'd like to see, so comment with your suggestions
Forum Resident
#8 Old 20th May 2008 at 11:48 PM
Oh, I love Professor Sprout! <3 It's fantastic that you created her, she looks so much like my mental image of her. The clothes go perfectly with her. I think I would have made the lips a little less pink and given her more natural eyebags, but everything else is spot on. :] If only the Sims 2 supported different heights!

And I love that bubble blowing picture so much. xD
Forum Resident
#9 Old 21st May 2008 at 3:15 PM
omg!!I really love her!! Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 21st May 2008 at 4:34 PM
she looks pretty much as I imagined her, I love your sim! thank you, straight to my hogwarts neighbourhood!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd May 2008 at 7:51 AM
She's so lovely (and realistic) looking old lady.. Adorable, grandma-type.. I like her very much. Thank you!!!
And I never even thought about what Professor Sprout looked like (in the books)...
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd May 2008 at 5:16 PM
Very cute!
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd May 2008 at 11:37 PM
awesome idea and looks great!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd May 2008 at 10:37 AM
Nice screenshot! you've done a great job!

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 6:17 AM
Haha! I love it, amazing job on the sim, honey!
Scholar
#16 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 11:05 AM
Wonderful!I can't wait to put her in my Hogwarts,but can you make professor Flitwick?
Because there are two versions of Minerva,two or three of Snape almost all are maded expect Flitwick,Quirrell and Gilderoy(sorry about my bad english).
Thank You for this amazing download!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 6:35 AM
I actually have a Flitwick, and am thinking of uploading it.
But do you like the flitwick look from the 3-5 movie, or from the 1-2 movie, or a different look entirely?

I made a quirrel but, MTS2 didn't think he was original enough so it got rejected? Oh well.

I am planning on uploading my own McGonagall, my own Dumbledore, and Flitwick.
Instructor
#18 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 10:46 AM
We need Flitwick definitely. I liked both versions, but I would have to pick Flitwick from films 1-2.

Nice work on the Sims. Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Scholar
#19 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 3:52 PM
I really like Flitwick from first and second movie.Also,can you make Madamme Pomfrey?I think that you can't find her in sims version anywhere.
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 1:51 PM
Which of the dresses meshes do I need? there are many on the page.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 2:52 PM
you think you can do Tira, Paul Phoenix, Devil Jin?
thanks as sim sprout!
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:38 AM
Are you just making Staff :s Cos if your not I love Luna LoveGood, and I do love her in the films because she's Irish and I am too. But I would love to see and Orignal Version of her if your making other characters :-D or Bellatrix LaStrange

Thank You! Love Your Sims!! :-D
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 6:33 PM
Thank you !

Good Work !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 1:45 PM
Great!! But there's one problem. I cant get the "Patched Dress By The Dark Project" It keeps saying "String Unavailable." Or something like that. Please reply.

- DanielRadcliffe
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by udorawealthy
Are you just making Staff :s Cos if your not I love Luna LoveGood, and I do love her in the films because she's Irish and I am too. But I would love to see and Orignal Version of her if your making other characters :-D or Bellatrix Lestrange

Thank You! Love Your Sims!! :-D

Page 1 of 2