Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grassy Walkway Set

by tter Posted 21st May 2008 at 5:14 AM - Updated 21st May 2008 at 9:22 PM by tter

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 21st May 2008 at 9:31 AM
Really nice set! I don't like using terrain paints for outdoor landscaping so these floors make easier my job! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st May 2008 at 10:20 AM
these look really nice! i always have problems finding a good outdoor floor covering... but these'll make it easier! thanks a lot!
Instructor
#4 Old 21st May 2008 at 12:46 PM
ohhh this is really great! i always wanted something like this for some of my sims' homes! thank you!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st May 2008 at 2:00 PM
Love these, thanks for sharing them.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st May 2008 at 1:53 PM
cool!!I live to put in my sims garden!! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st May 2008 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tter
Please do not upload this set to any website.

which is your policy for lot upload?
It's possible to put one floor of this set in a lot uploaded in mts2?
anyway, this set is beautiful, good job!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 21st May 2008 at 4:28 PM
I have been wanting something like this for forever!!! LOL! I have one terrain paint that is similar and I've used it extensively but I really need this as floor "tiles". Thanks so much!! I will use this constantly!!! You rock! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st May 2008 at 5:51 PM
Thank you so much! Can't wait to use them in my game. Just what I was looking for. I need to wait until monday though, because my mother took away the game.

"So don't let me go it alone" - Josh Groban (Never Let Go)

"He felt the pain in the music
and stood up from the p iano,
but when he saw the moon
emergin from a cloud,
death also seemed sweeter to him." - Josh Groban (Caruso)
The ModFather
retired moderator
#10 Old 21st May 2008 at 6:12 PM
A good idea, and nicely done! -

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Alchemist
#11 Old 21st May 2008 at 6:49 PM
Nice and natural, thanks,
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:34 PM
Thank's a lot.... a very nice and usefull mod !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st May 2008 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black0rchid
which is your policy for lot upload?
It's possible to put one floor of this set in a lot uploaded in mts2?
anyway, this set is beautiful, good job!

thx~and i had updated the policy for lot upload.
Is it better?Ha^.^

YY
Instructor
#14 Old 22nd May 2008 at 2:26 AM
These are great! Thanks for sharing. :D
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#15 Old 23rd May 2008 at 4:13 AM
Fantastic work tter - ty so much for sharing =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Field Researcher
#16 Old 23rd May 2008 at 6:52 AM
I always wanted this ! thanks !
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th May 2008 at 6:43 PM
Thank you, they're gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th May 2008 at 4:29 PM
Wow, great idea and love the soft edges of grass peeking through. Amazing detail and texture. Thank you for sharing your creativity.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
I have been wanting something like this for forever!!! LOL! I have one terrain paint that is similar and I've used it extensively but I really need this as floor "tiles". Thanks so much!! I will use this constantly!!! You rock! :D

Me too! And everytime I am making floors with homecrafter - I forget about it! Glade you found nice textures! I will use them extensively!

Thank you!
Instructor
#20 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 11:17 AM Last edited by Pickles : 24th Jun 2008 at 11:21 AM. Reason: grammatical error
Awesome! They're beautiful! :lovestruc I, too, have wanted some tiles like these for a long time. I think I'll probably use these on all of my lots.
Thank you very much, Tter!

* Pickles *
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 6:45 PM
I especially liked using these in a lot based on Chicago architecture, where originally I had used pavers in the back all over, instead of a usual yard. The brick version of yours really updated that nicely to provide a nice aging method to the whole of the house. I also like when the fall comes around in Seasons on that lot, because the lighting really enhances the whole experience of being somewhere. I hope my latest upload will show up, it's an art deco house, built for the needs of today, with a bonus room on the first floor. Your outdoor flooring may just work for that, now that I've redownloaded these. But if you do get a chance to see the house, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. You'd be surprised at how fast a day goes with that lot, both in the game and in real life.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 2nd May 2009 at 7:14 AM
Wow, this set is gorgeous ! It looks so beautiful (and realistic) in game. Thank you so much for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 7:45 AM
Thanks (*__________*)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 5:32 AM
thanks