Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK Pretty Boy Outfit MEGA Collection

by Knightskykyte Posted 23rd May 2008 at 3:49 PM - Updated 25th May 2008 at 11:48 AM by Knightskykyte : Make compliant

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 25th May 2008 at 7:07 PM Last edited by snspinelli : 25th May 2008 at 8:18 PM.
This is actually kind of disturbing...(and please don't be offended by that comment). However, it gives me great lulz and your textures are quite nicely done, not to mention all the nice detail, so I want to thank you for it anyway. Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th May 2008 at 7:16 PM
The textures are beautiful. I love the shoes, too. I also love the necklace. I'm sure there are quite a few people who will love these in their game. Heck, I'd love them for my female sims!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th May 2008 at 7:43 PM Last edited by portiapendragon : 25th May 2008 at 7:45 PM. Reason: punctuation error
Thank you for posting these! I love 'em and know just where to use them in my game. Very pretty!

I don't suppose you could make some without the heels? It always looks awkward with the stubbified calves to allow for the high heels. It'd just be faster than trying to figure it out myself.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2008 at 7:56 PM
My male sims will probably never wear these, but the textures are very pretty. Love the details on the stockings and the shoes. Any chance you will do something similar for females?
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th May 2008 at 8:11 PM
I don't know what I will ever use these for but they're pretty so I'm downloading them anyway. I also think they'd look good on females as well.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th May 2008 at 9:18 PM
very unique!!! And No, it WOULD NOT be better on female sims. You could even convert some of these for teen male too (please? *.*).
Thank you for sharing! (Y)
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th May 2008 at 9:21 PM
I Love It!!!!!

Fill my life with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I hope for
All I worship and adore
Forum Resident
#9 Old 25th May 2008 at 10:05 PM
Knightskykyte you perv. how do you make outfits looking like this. anyway good work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Not actually evil.
#10 Old 25th May 2008 at 10:12 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 25th May 2008 at 10:27 PM.
Wow! These are stunning, incredible. My sims are far too ordinary to ever wear these, and my gay sims just like their comfy boxers, but WOW! The details, the fabrics, the jewelry, eeee! If there were female versions, I would download them.

Please post a link to the servo picture, I would love to see it!

I see nothing offensive here, just some "play outfits" for adults. It doesn't violate any MTS2 rules or the mods wouldn't have let you post it. So I hope folks don't give you a hard time about it. Having said that, I think you would get WAY more downloads and nobody would get offended if this was on SexySims2. Not saying you should move it or anything, just if it were me, I'd want to avoid any possible drama. Oh, and Delphy is revamping that site and trying to raise the overall download quality level, so this would be exactly the sort of thing he'd want, I bet.

And also, WOW!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#11 Old 25th May 2008 at 10:32 PM
this is soooo funny!
same as Crocobaura... I don't think my boys're using these but wow they look astonishing!well done
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th May 2008 at 1:03 AM
I love these! I have quite a few cross dressing darlings in my game and I just know they would adore these! Thank you for all your hard work.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th May 2008 at 2:19 AM
After seeing this high quality, I think it's quite obvious you are the one who needs to create the 'Frankenfurter' outfit! Am I right, who's with me on this?!

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th May 2008 at 2:59 AM
HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOU. that is all. ^.^

thank you truckloads!!!

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th May 2008 at 3:13 AM
ooooh...
I have the perfect universe for this <3
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th May 2008 at 8:44 AM
Wow! The texture and detail in these are beautiful!! I know my sim guys will look great in these! Thank you for sharing these and keep up the fantastic work!!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 26th May 2008 at 2:49 PM
Hi KSK!!!! I'm drooling here!!! Thank you so much for these lovely outfits for our boys!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th May 2008 at 4:36 PM
These are gorgeous! They'll be perfect for my pretty boy. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th May 2008 at 5:42 PM
*dances* Woooot! I was so looking forward to these. They're way better than I'd hoped. I hadn't even imagined there'd be this much of a variety. :D
Thank you so much!

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Inventor
#20 Old 26th May 2008 at 6:39 PM
Yes, I can see Wicked and Arky requesting these. XD You are all such weirdos!!

...That said, I think my Himitsu would look gorgeous in one of these. *downloads*
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#21 Old 26th May 2008 at 7:31 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 27th May 2008 at 4:34 AM.
*blinkblink* These are the loveliest outfits of their kind that I've ever seen. The details are very impressive! Not the sort of thing my sims would wear, but still.... so well done!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th May 2008 at 11:02 PM
These are just beautiful! The texturing is eloquent... you can see the attention to detail in all colors, including the white. I'm really very impressed. Boys wearing this will stand out a bit in my hood... but that isn't going to stop me from dressing a few in this anyway. Thank you!

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th May 2008 at 1:57 AM
I remember seeing one of these outfits in perhaps it was that picture that you had done. I also remember so many people interested in where they could find it. So, needless to say, we've been waiting anxiously for it. I don't usually have pretty men, but I think these would be interesting in a neighboorhood similar to that of the Kushiel series. And I do think that matching female outfits would be awesome, but I'm not demanding it because I remember you being about the males. Anyway, amazing textures and all! I look forward to downloading it when I can.
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th May 2008 at 11:38 AM
Thank you everyone, for all your lovely comments! I have enjoyed reading them all. I'm especially surprised at the kind comments from those of you whose male sims wouldn't be caught dead in this type of outfit...! It was very nice of you to also leave encouraging comments.

Maybe one day, I'll convert this to female - it would require re-doing the alpha to sit on the body correctly, and re-texturing the underwear and the top front parts so the shiny parts appear in the right places for a female. It's not often I get time to make things these days, so if it happens, it won't be any time soon.

If there was a teen male mesh exactly like this but teen male sized, then it would be easy to transfer these textures on to it... but, I haven't seen any teen male meshes like this, so unfortunately, this won't be for teen males until such a mesh is made (and I come across it). If you'd like a teen male version, perhaps you could ask GiantSquid2000 to make the adult male mesh teen sized, and then it would be simple to do.

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th May 2008 at 2:25 AM
Wonderful! Oh, I such plans for these. My Ronan sim has no idea what he's gotten himself into when he decided to try modeling for extra cash. *evil smile*

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."~William
Page 1 of 3