Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cedarwood Mansion - Hot wedding location for your sims - No CC

by treena410 Posted 24th May 2008 at 4:59 AM - Updated 25th May 2008 at 5:15 AM by treena410

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th May 2008 at 7:38 PM
This is great One tiny tip for improvement, maybe if there's nothing in the roof (Living space dormers) you could change the roof slope angle a bit; roofslopeangle XX (XX being a number between 1 and 99). Well done, can't wait to see more form you. Thanks for creating and sharing, MM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2008 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manga_Moon
One tiny tip for improvement, maybe if there's nothing in the roof (Living space dormers) you could change the roof slope angle a bit; roofslopeangle XX (XX being a number between 1 and 99).

Thank you! I try to stay away from codes like that. I've heard of that one before but is there any chance it will mess up my game or cause any conflicts? Thanks for the tip, and by the way I love your work on here!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th May 2008 at 10:53 PM
Heh, thanks. The roofslopeangle will not cause any conflicts with anything, it just changes the pitch of your roof.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 4:51 AM
I like it.