Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

102 Seasons compatible plants

by bienchen83 Posted 24th May 2008 at 9:11 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2008 at 9:19 AM by bienchen83

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
RETROTROUT
#2 Old 25th May 2008 at 10:08 AM
Wow these downloads are really great. Just look at the way its compatible with Seasons Thanks!
keep up the great work!
Instructor
#3 Old 25th May 2008 at 11:57 AM
It must have been fiddly and taken some time to get all these compatible; thank you very much!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th May 2008 at 12:46 PM
Thanks a lot for these! I am always looking for a bigger variety for my garden loving sims. And with your creations I can be sure that they look good, made with great care for details.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 25th May 2008 at 12:49 PM
oh, wow...this is a great set!!! i just love primeln (primroses)! thanks a lot, biene!!!!
Inventor
#6 Old 25th May 2008 at 2:32 PM
Thank you this is great, I got a lot of your trees and flowers in use on several lots.
Will those new files overwrite the older files and will that effect the trees already in game, I mean must I replant the trees if I replace them with those new files??
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th May 2008 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bienchen83
The tree recolors are a bit buggy. If you place the mesh you can not recolor it afterwards. But if you place a recolor of the mesh first, you can recolor the tree. If someone has an idea about how to fix this, you´re welcome.

This is simple. Open your mesh in SimPE, go to Material Override and change "defaultMaterial (dtBoolean)" value to 1 (true).
Do not change this value for the recolors.
Scholar
#8 Old 25th May 2008 at 2:41 PM
Thank you for this so welcome update Bienchen !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Mad Poster
#9 Old 25th May 2008 at 3:41 PM
There's never enough plants!!! Thank you for sharing.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#10 Old 25th May 2008 at 4:16 PM
Oooh bienchen this is just fantastic - thanks so much for all your hard work on this - very much appreciated!!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th May 2008 at 4:24 PM
Wow! Almost jumped off the sofa when I saw this :D
Thanx!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th May 2008 at 4:51 PM Last edited by bienchen83 : 25th May 2008 at 5:20 PM.
Thanks for the great feedback.

@Shoukeir: You´re very welcome. I fixed the Mesh packages right now. *hugs&kissestoshoukeir*

@Cocomama: All files except those in the bushes package will override the old pre-Seasons meshes. But I´m afraid I didn´t try whether you´ll have to rebuy them. I didn´t have them installed after Seasons came out. They have the same GUIDs as the preSeasons plants but it could still be that they do not work properly without rebuying them.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th May 2008 at 6:45 PM
thank you for this awesome update! it's been such a huge disappointment to me that all my lovely custom trees have been useless since Seasons, so it's going to be great fun using yours again. i hope other garden mesh creators will follow suit.

if you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning
Not actually evil.
#14 Old 25th May 2008 at 6:49 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 25th May 2008 at 6:55 PM.
Yay, you made primroses! Thank you.

Personally, I prefer bushes that overgrow because managing a garden is part of the challenge of the game, and the challenge makes it more fun for me. If you could post an explanation of how to put overgrowing back in, that would be much appreciated, thanks.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th May 2008 at 7:07 PM
Thank you so much for all of these seasons compatible plants, and all the time and effort you put into them! I very much appreciate it. This makes me so happy!
Alchemist
#16 Old 25th May 2008 at 7:23 PM
There is not even enough room on this server to thank you for updating!
I adore your Gänseblümchen and the fabulous Bienchenbaum!
Thanks,
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th May 2008 at 7:52 PM
@CatOfEvilGenius: Sorry, I can´t. These don´t have an overgrown state so there´s really no use getting back the functions. Then, there would be many files to replace: Object Functions, Pie Menu Function and Strings, Text lists and you´d also have to make some changes which are unique for each package. So you´ll really have to take them as they are.
I hated the fact that it was impossible to place hedges where Sims cannot take care of them and put much effort into getting rid of the overgrowing. I´m sorry for disappointing you.

@katgyrl: I also hope so. This is why I took the time to make all of these templates and tutorials.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th May 2008 at 9:06 PM
Awesome! This is brilliant! Thanks for doing this! :D

Ever wanted a pay item you could not afford?
Get it for free here!
Instructor
#19 Old 25th May 2008 at 9:16 PM
Thank you so much! This is an awesome set...
Forum Resident
#20 Old 25th May 2008 at 9:53 PM
Thanks for sharing such a bunch of beautiful work!
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th May 2008 at 11:07 PM
Brilliant! I can't wait to use 'em and watch them act like real plants :D
Scholar
#22 Old 26th May 2008 at 1:59 AM
Probably it means a lot of time and efforts! Your plants are gorgeous.Thank you so much for sharing so generously your talent and your wonderful work.Big hugs.
Instructor
#23 Old 26th May 2008 at 3:10 AM
Awesome! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 26th May 2008 at 1:16 PM
Hey all, again, thanks a lot for all of your feedback.
And yes, I has been a bunch of work. I´ve been trying out things and spent pretty much time on remapping, retexturing and remeshing my stuff. If I wouldn´t have wanted these so hard for my own game, I probably would have given up.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 30th May 2008 at 10:28 PM
Thanks so much for taking time from your life to create all these great tree's and flowers for us. I cant wait to put them in my game and have fun landscaping.
Thanks!
Page 1 of 2