Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

.: Right Thru You Eyes :.

by Zaggytiddies Posted 2nd Jun 2008 at 8:15 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 5:39 PM by Zaggytiddies

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 11:21 PM
These are lovely! Thank you hon
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 12:12 AM
i love the girls expressions good idea putting the eyes with pale skin it,catches s/b attention
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 1:05 AM
Oh Zaggy these are gorgeous!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 1:07 AM
I absolutely love the sky blue, it is so ethereal and serene!!! And the brown is so warm!!! I am very picky with the eyes I download, but these are beautiful!!! Thank you!!! You should make these in more colors for those less run of the mill sims!!! Like a glowing purple and a piercing red and an electric green!

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 2:57 AM
*clicks crap out of thanks button* These are GORGEOUS and I love the variety of colors. I have to agree with Michi, I'd love a purple/green that are as vivid as the bright blues and a red for vamps :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 2:59 AM Last edited by taddykins : 3rd Jun 2008 at 3:46 AM.
Lovely eyes!I am very picky too with the eyes I download, but these are very nice!^^And two small questions:

1)I've seen Justine in S2C pictures thread, and she's gorgeous, are you intending to upload her?
EDIT: Found her!
2)Did you name this eyeset after a Alanis Morissette's song from her Jagged Little Pill album, or it's just coincidence? :D

Thanks a lot for the awesome eyeset!
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 3:09 AM
They look very nice. My favorites are Sea Green and Deep Brown. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 5:07 AM
These look awesome in the game. I only put a few in my game to begin with, but after seeing just how great they look, I put the whole set in my game. Thanx bunches,

TickleYu

CRUNCH*A*TIZE ME CAP'N!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 5:59 AM
i love your sims .. will you pls upload them .. tnx :D

I GOT A JOB .. IM A SUCKER FOR DOWNLOADS HEHE :D
Instructor
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 6:57 AM
*Tries...to resist...downloading!*

Temptation won. Thank you for these awesome eyes, Zaggy! I will definitely be using them tonight. :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 11:19 AM
YAY! you have taken my request!thanx alot
these eyes are gorgeus!!!luv them all.i`m putting them into my favourites ^-^

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 12:04 PM
Yay thank you guys! Boy do I love comments I guess I'll have to work on some more wacky colors for the vamps :D

taddykins- I always have a hard time naming my eyes (Hence 'I don't know, EYES!') but I thought that these eyes could 'see right through you'. I didn't name them that because of hersong but I do know it (it's a goodie) and it did cross my mind after I titled them that.

HampshireGirl- Both Sims are linked in the post but Duncan is by the lovely and talented afinefrenzy :D
Forum Resident
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 3:40 PM
Yipes! Now I can have a whole army of Gackt's with all those lovely light blue eyes! weee!!! Thanks also for labeling all the colors! So easy to grab those favorites!
Thanks and now I'm sure I won't leave my computer for ages!!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 7:06 PM
These are absolutely beautiful! :O

★☆The Amano Legacy☆★
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 7:13 AM
gorgeous :D

Visit my sims page:http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/pod.php?user_id=851763 With it is downloads for all ages!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 10:36 AM
wow these are gorgeous!

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 7:49 PM
These eyes are one of the best qualities in my downloads folder! Thank You!

"I can give you paradise." He said as he grabbed and kissed my right hand. I stared into his dark blue eyes and saw a deep blue ocean. The twinkle in his eyes were the stars. "YOU'RE my paradise", I replied.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 4:53 PM
these are STUNNIng. thank you so much
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 6:05 AM
WOW! These are beautiful, great job! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 9:49 AM
I am in love with these eyes. I fell like I can just stare and stare at them....*zones out* :P
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 12:31 PM
These are by far my most favorite eyes now. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. You are one of my favorite creators.
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 2:11 PM
Awww shucks :kicks dirt: lol Thanks guys! You've made my day :D
Field Researcher
#24 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 11:11 AM
my god these eyes are fierce!!! love them
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 10:21 AM
These are beautiful! Very pretty
Love the skintone in the pics - is it included with the models?
Page 1 of 2