Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

INNER SCOPE OF REALITY By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 4th Jun 2008 at 12:22 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 10:57 PM by AudluvsVegas : Mutiny

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 3:08 PM
The detail and elegance in the architecture is captivating! I love your use of stone and glass, not to mention how you staggered the levels of the roof. Fantastic work, Lee

retired from creating for the Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 3:14 PM
I was breathless when I watched the slide show. This is a magnificent lot in so many ways. I had to watch the slide show 5 times so I could see more of more of this lot.
Wonderful job as always.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 3:48 PM
Looks fantastic, Lee...brilliant like always!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:50 PM
Lee, this is just incredible...I lovee the way you put water in those channels
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:01 AM
I don't think there is anything to say that the others haven't said already... except that you ROCK! Great lot!
Alchemist
#7 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 8:32 AM
Since this inner scope is all glass and see-through, it seems far out! Just imagine this house in real, with all the elements flooding it! I envy my sims...
Thanks,
Wiki Wizard
#8 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 6:25 PM
Another superbly built lot, i thank you again, why is it i never see your lots on the downloads page? i check lots and housing every day so i can comment on the houses i like but yours are never there! I have to keep checking your page to see whether or not anything new is here

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Alchemist
#9 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 9:37 PM
Also this visionary dream looks perfect Lee, I'd say it's a creature of the night.
I love the look of the fluorescent border and how it enhances the beauty of the building. Bellissimo :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 3:44 AM
the comments make it worth the effort....
you guys are just too good
thank you
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 5:06 AM
Fantstic!! Your lots are always the best!!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 10:12 PM
You just amaze me ... truth be told you are the best! Love ya
Forum Resident
#13 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 3:10 PM
These amazing lots from you are finally getting me to buy all the EPs and SPs... what a marvellous building!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 12:19 AM
glass instead of stone and somehow an implacably modern Babylon is uploaded for us... another astonishing world, Lee, and this time I would see a superhero sneaking out behind the green or the highest roof great Lee!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:04 AM
Now that I have all the EPs and SPs, I can download ANYTHING!

WOW, I don't even know where to start. I really like this house; it kind of reminds me of a mall or fishtank. I'm taking. XD
Field Researcher
#16 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 8:04 PM
Every details of this home are so great! I love the modern styled home, and this one is a wonderful piece!