Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Metro Subway Tile Walls Pt. I [Upd June 10]

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 5th Jun 2008 at 4:48 PM - Updated 10th Jun 2008 at 5:30 PM by phoenix_phaerie : fix attachment

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 7:50 AM
i just love your work! thanks for another wonderful set
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 8:44 AM
Always nice to see your work. Great job!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 9:27 AM
Thanks - these look great!!
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 9:35 AM
Very cool! Thank you.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 9:53 AM
Very glam and clean! Thank u so much fpr sharing.

"I finally realized that being grateful to my body was the key to giving more love to myself":Oprah Winfrey
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 11:07 AM
Thank you for sharing your adorable walls. I'm curious about new parts will coming soon.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 11:22 AM
Thank you! I've been wanting subway tiles for ages, and these are great.
Alchemist
#9 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 11:53 AM
Wonderful, I like this set texture and they also are in the colors non-colors I love! Thank you and ciao
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 3:06 PM
Lovely! thanks!

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 4:09 PM Last edited by midnightmetal84 : 9th Jun 2008 at 4:51 AM. Reason: Just wanted to add something!
YAY!!! No one can fully understand my love for subway tile...heck, even I can't. I'm so glad you're the one to do this because with you I know my Sim's are going to get top quality subway tiled walls in their homes! And there's a pretty good chance this is going in everyone of my Sim's homes! Thank you so much!

EDIT: These really look amazing in game! I put them in my Sims bathroom and they made it look wicked stylish! Thanks again!
Instructor
#12 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 6:29 PM
These are great! I was an art major also so I understand exactly how you feel. Thanks for sharing these with us.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Instructor
#13 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 12:23 AM
I'm renovating my upstairs bathroom with subway tiles, so it's nice to know my Sims can have them in their homes too Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 12:31 AM
I was so excited when I saw this! I have wanted walls like this for ever such a long time! Thanks so much!!

I have friends, oh, but not today...cause they done washed away... they done washed away.
I got troubles Lord, but not today... cause they're gonna wash away...this ol' bottle gonna take them away...
(from "Wash Away" by Joe Purdy)
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 5:15 AM
These are absolutely perfect. Thank you!
Scholar
#16 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 5:05 PM
Beautiful tile and a lovely bathroom, who made it?
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Field Researcher
#17 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 10:09 PM
Fantastic as usual, thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 10:03 AM
these really are amazing in game, but i was wondering, i can't find the plain tile wall in my game, and.. i don't think its in the zip. does anyone else share this problem? (is there even a full wall tile? my eyes could be deceiving me, lol)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by i saw drones
these really are amazing in game, but i was wondering, i can't find the plain tile wall in my game, and.. i don't think its in the zip. does anyone else share this problem? (is there even a full wall tile? my eyes could be deceiving me, lol)

You're right, I forgot to include the full wall tile in the .zip file. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please redownload the set if you'd like the full tile wall.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 10:01 PM
thank you! you're a gem
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 8:35 PM
woah, white? XD hm.. living in a very populated area.. when i think of subways, I don't think of white and clean... the subway is so dirty where i live... though i'm sure in some places it is kept very nice, especially if it is brand new! this is very nice, i like it.
Scholar
#22 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 6:41 PM
Thank you for another example of your excellent work

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 12:17 PM
these sets are awesome!! they look great in so many of my houses

Also could someone please tell me where to find the awesome bathroom set in the background? (mirror, basin, toilet, light sconce)
Instructor
#24 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 10:39 AM
Spectacular idea - I love tiles! But my Sims don't love them very much - ? Oh, well... Thank you very much, Phoenix!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 8:13 PM
These are beautiful. I'm utterly in love with the tiles.
Page 1 of 2