Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Convenience Store Career (Adult + Teen)

by Tom Duhamel Posted 9th Jun 2008 at 4:17 AM - Updated 19th Sep 2010 at 2:28 AM by Tom420 : Fixed missing files

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 9:12 PM
Finally a career that actually makes sense - getting promoted thought the ranks in actual real life jobs. I mean i wouldn't be able to start work in mcdonalds and end up a celebrity chef thanks !!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 11:56 PM
Lol nice upload. Can't wait to force my teens to try it out ^^
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 3:30 AM
Nice! Very realistic.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 3:10 AM
Thanx for this career, since i created myself on ts2 im trying to make it as realistic as possible and since i work at Rite-Aid Pharmacy this is as close as it could possibly get . lol . Good Looks on it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 8:08 AM
I'm back from a week 800 km away from home (and Internet) I'm glad to find that you liked my work.

I will now take some time to complete the chance cards and submit an update soon. (Soon may be anywhere from a few days to several weeks... depends on how life goes for me). Of course, if you find any problem with this career or have any suggestion, please feel free to tell me.

Torachan why would you force your teens to try out the job? Teens love this job. Way more than they would at MacDonald's anyway
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 9:40 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 4:12 AM
Great!! Thanks alot!!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 8:52 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 7:47 AM
Fixed missing files.

I wish to say that the update to the adult version will eventually be done. I have about 3/4 of the chance cards done, but other projects and other real life stories have considerably delayed the production beyond expectations. Anyone who have created a career before would be aware of how many hours are needed to created a good quality file. So well, it's coming slowly, but surely. Eventually you'll get it.

This is the file I have spent the most time with, and the one I care the most about. I hope people are having fun with it, even though they need to Ignore all of the chance cards because of the stupid game bug.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 2:04 PM
I like it, used to work in one myself. Side note: The only one that works between 4-6 pm is the Teen (3 days a week) and the Manager whom leaves at 5. I find this silly. However, though the Sims is a simulation, in my opinion, it is more a game so gameplay > realism.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 12:51 AM
Thanks You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 12:15 AM
Thank you.