Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The HGTV Dream Home 2008 - Beach Lot - NO CC

by normadesmond123 Posted 24th Jun 2008 at 8:07 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 8:54 PM
wow, this is very nice! i didn't download the previous hgtv dream home 'cause of the cc, but i think i WILL download this one! i rate it 11644654132165 out of 10!!!!

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 9:03 PM
I just love your houses. Thank you very much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 9:36 PM
Amazing house! Thank you!

Sims is just fun and every custom content should be available for FREE.
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 10:30 PM
Awesome! I've been looking for a new house to download, particularly a beach lot, and I prefer lots without CC. I like CC content for build mode, but I prefer to install it myself, in sets, rather than in the small bits that often come with lots. Anyway, this looks amazing, and I can't wait to try it out.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 2:37 AM
Gorgeous home! Thank you!
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 8:51 AM
A truly unique design, well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 6:46 PM
Well done. I undertook this project myself a few months back but quit out of frustration with the stairs. I tried making them two wide as I hate stupid Sims getting stuck on a floor because someone else is using the stairs. I created a problem with CFE and couldn't get it fixed.

Completer sets help me feel complete!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 11:40 PM
Love all the HGTV dream homes! This is great work! Thank you!

Yes, I am a pirate two hundred years too late. ~Jimmy Buffett
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th May 2011 at 9:05 PM
OMG!! i love it!! good work!

my sims are going to be living happy
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Evil Plumbob
wow, this is very nice! i didn't download the previous hgtv dream home 'cause of the cc, but i think i WILL download this one! i rate it 11644654132165 out of 10!!!!

(Sorry that I'm replying to you through here but the site wont let me write anywhere else. Can't you tell I'm a noob? lol anyways I downloaded the hgtv dream home and my sims 2 wont let me place the home anywhere....help? lol)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 11:56 AM
Wow, this is huge and better yet, its on a beach, even better. Getting this. By the way, what other houses did you build because I can't find any of them. Can you send me the sites? Thanks.