Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Serenada: "Frigg"- under 40 000! BONUS wallpapers!

by seren Posted 25th Jun 2008 at 10:41 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2008 at 4:26 PM by seren

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 4:13 PM
This is really wonderful: modern and nice....a house I want to live in Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 3:35 PM
I love this. So small and simple!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 7:45 PM
very cozy house!!love design,Thank you so much!
Instructor
#5 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 7:24 PM
Simple but advised house! Wonderful! Seren-i love interiors you create. They're interesting and original.

My DEVIANTART profile
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:25 PM
This is very nice, but it only works on certain maps. :/ I have a custom island neighborhood, and it always flashes red (meaning I can't use it) whenever I try to place it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 5:35 AM
Thank you I've been looking for another house that leads to the beach. This is close Can you swim in the water? Please make more that's on the beach where you can walk to the water and swim. Maybe be able to dive off the porch.