Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sequoia - Modern Cabin - NO CC

by normadesmond123 Posted 26th Jun 2008 at 10:21 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 5:04 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 27th Jun 2008 at 5:51 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Honestly, at first glance I did'nt think I would be interested in downloading this house.What a suprise!This house is fabulous!I love the layout!You must have put lots of thought and work into it and it shows!Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 7:00 PM
Very nice house, especially for a vacation home! Thank you so much for uploading this and for no CC!
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 2:40 AM
Surprising, stunning, awesome and inspiring! Great lot! Thanks for sharing this!
Alchemist
#5 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:32 AM
Beautiful and comfortable! Thanks,
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 3:45 PM
Wow, this looks really great! I tend to prefer a more modern feel but I get a little tired of all the glass and white stucco sometimes, so it's nice to see a house that is both modern and rustic. I prefer non-CC lots in most cases and it's always awesome to find a really well-made lot that is CC-free. I can't wait to try it out. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 5:17 PM
thanks for building this house, it looks great!

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Wiki Wizard
#8 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 12:45 PM
awesome house well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.