Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Denver Residence

by Black0rchid Posted 28th Jun 2008 at 3:43 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 12:16 AM by fway

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 11:21 PM
I love it very Modern...I used to live around Denver just for a couple of years....it was always awsome stepping outside every morning looking at the Beautiful Rocky Mountains....Thanks!
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 12:26 AM
Wow! This is very cool. I am not into the modern style of architecture, but I had to check this post out. Very neat. I like that you have an unfurnished version and a furnished version of the house, as well. I used to do this, too, but I started to get overwhelmed doing the CC list, so most of my recent uploads are all "unfurnished." I admire that you do this - and do it well! Another great upload!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 12:56 AM
Very nice work, I love it! Thanks for sharing.

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 1:54 AM
Simply Stunning! Well done!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 3:00 AM
thank you so much! it's really gorgeous ^^
Stupid people are stupid
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:09 AM
I totally love it! I never download houses with loads of CC, but i just cannot let this one go by.

One question though; is it playable with Seasons? Since installing BV i can not use flat roofs anymore since my sims get sunburned even when they are asleep...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:55 AM
This is an absolutely nice house. I have decided to say you a few words in addition. The house has everything what I like. It's simply a joy to furnish it. Also the outside arrangements are eye catching as the house by it self. I am inspired. Thank you!

Sims is just fun and every custom content should be available for FREE.
Not actually evil.
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:56 AM
Ooooh, aaaah! Thanks for the unfurnished version. Your furnishings are lovely, but I like a bit of color, and less CC. This may be the prettiest modern house I've seen yet.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Alchemist
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 10:40 AM
I always grab the furnished houses, and select the indispensable pieces. I love your architecture and choice of furniture. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 11:07 AM
So unique and neat! Wonderful job Black0rchid!
Wiki Wizard
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:29 PM
Whoah, amazing!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:56 PM
thank you all :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by angel f
I totally love it! I never download houses with loads of CC, but i just cannot let this one go by.

One question though; is it playable with Seasons? Since installing BV i can not use flat roofs anymore since my sims get sunburned even when they are asleep...

Yes, it's playable with Season, flatten roofs are protective as normal roofs
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 8:15 AM
whoa...
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 9:50 AM
what a beautiful and nice-built modern home! very pretty! thanks!
Instructor
#16 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 11:16 PM
so modern! I love your modern architecture and your creativity in house building! Thanks for this one!

My DEVIANTART profile
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 3:39 AM
wonderful! thank you a lot
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 10:59 PM
It's fantastic, it's like my dream TY :-)
Field Researcher
#19 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 9:40 PM
It's beautiful! I hope to get BV someday and download this. My game is lacking nice houses and this is perfect! I love the simplicity of the furnishing and how bright and modern it looks. You've got great taste! Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 7:11 AM
this is absolutely beautiful. i wonder if i can still use this if i only have all the eps until bon voyage? i want it soooooo bad! its gorgeous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 11:42 PM
Thank You