Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HK-47 droid as a servo

by earendil Posted 5th Jul 2008 at 2:28 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2008 at 9:36 PM by earendil

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 8:54 PM
OMG, OMG, HK47 as a Servo!!! *dies*
He is my all time fav robot and I love both KOTOR games! I didn't know it could be possible to accurately make him and you did it - he looks simply amazing! I was literally staring at my pc screen, speechless.
Truly fantastic work and thank you very, very much!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 8:58 PM
Query: Why does poor HK-47 have to serve those crazy Sim-meatbags?

Excellent Job, he's one of my favorite Star Wars EU Characters ever to exist. I'm very happy to add him to my neighborhood, even if mass "wanton slaughter" occurs. I'll put him on a mission to kill the NPCs from Free Time.
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 9:49 PM
LOL This is hilarious.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 11:20 PM
OMG, I love you! This is absolutely amazing!

It's acurate, it's awesome, it's HK-47.

Awesome job for a meatbag.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 12:27 AM
XD Nicole. It's purty. *downloads*
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 1:27 AM
Nicole is I, for confusion on people. I feel like I'm spamming. D:
Forum Resident
#8 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 2:21 AM
whoa... whoa!... WHOAAA! awesome job!

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 2:42 AM
He looks amazing in game! I showed him around and everyone said he looked so cool.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b...aqwe2/hk-47.png

=D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:46 AM
Exclamation: I have been Simmified! How undignified. Some meatbag will surely pay for this!
Resignation: At least I haven't been altered cosmetically...

Awesome job!

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:54 AM
Default He's AMAZING!
This is really bad a$$! Can't wait to make him a servant. I'm so impressed! Will you marry me? :lovestruc

Fred

If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the world stupidity? - Greg Graffin
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 6:43 AM
OMG, incredible job, for a meatbag! Thanks so much he's gonna look fantastic in game! Can't wait to introduce him to my version of Revan!

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 4:15 PM
Statement: Nimble fingers...for a meatbag.

Sold my Soul for Rock 'n' Roll
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:32 PM
Er....you have disabled his assassination protocols, haven't you?
Brilliant work! The best download I've seen for ages!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 5:05 AM
Great Job. But 2 questions.
1. Is he already a sim or a deactivated-servo object.
2. Does he replace all servos or is he a buyable servo because i like both.
Just Wondering.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 3:53 PM
1. he is a sim, a fully functional servo
2. no, it's just an outfit, it won't replace the original servos

I'm glad so many people liked it happy simmin'
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 12:24 AM
I love you so much right now. Fantastic job. *Downloads*
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#18 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 5:48 AM
You mention this outfit requires a "headless sim" hack. Is that just for hiding the "humanface" that Servos tend to manifest if you change their appearance? I'm dabbling with ways of making such alterations permanent.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 7:01 AM
can you make robo from Chrono Trigger. just PM me for more info..

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 4:13 AM
Awesome Job!

"I hope you can understand why i went against your wishes B'elanna,losing you was unacceptable."

~TheGreatJaneway~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
You mention this outfit requires a "headless sim" hack. Is that just for hiding the "humanface" that Servos tend to manifest if you change their appearance? I'm dabbling with ways of making such alterations permanent.

No, it's just because the droid outfit includes the head too and if you use it with a normal sim you'll see it's head through it because the droid's head is smaller. it doesn't fully cover a normal sim head (it's not a helmet), so if the sim has no head no problem
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 4:38 PM
So the head is permanently rigid and doesn't move?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
So the head is permanently rigid and doesn't move?

No, it does moves as a normal head, the animations of the head and neck can be add in milkshape, you can see it in the 1st picture where the droid is recharging and the head is down. what I don't know is if you can also add animations to eyes or lips this way, but because it's a droid I don't care much about that :P
#24 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 5:50 AM
I loved unlocking his memory! But now I can't install the game, because my Laptop's video card is a normal 64 MB, I can't play it, I need at least a G-Force Nivdea 32 MB. Thank You for the HK-47, It makes me happy again.

In Loving Memory Of Stormy. 2000-2008

Pretty Long For a cancered Guinea Pig.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 1:30 AM Last edited by YourEverydayMistake : 18th Aug 2008 at 7:15 PM.
Is it a default replacement, or one sim?

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Page 1 of 2