Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

12 Apple Tree Lane (CC FREE)

by lytescary Posted 10th Jul 2008 at 3:50 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 12:00 PM by lytescary

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 12:44 AM
Lovely house and I really like the clever landscaping with the move objects cheat, but can you still trim those shrubs when they're clumped together?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 5:44 AM
I love the layout! And thank you so much for not stuffing the lot with a bunch of unneeded custom content! What a breath of fresh air. Thank you for sharing.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 10:57 AM
I just tested the shrubs to see if you can trim them. The answer is yes you can. My Sim was able to trim shrubs on all of the plants on the lot.

Thanks for your comments aswell.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 1:28 AM
I really like this. It's a great design, and you did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 6:12 AM
What a outstanding home so full of many rooms and plenty room.
I just love the design outside and how this house has everything they need to fulfill their needs.
Thanks for this well designed home, you are the answers to Brandi Broke and her four kids.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 4:14 PM
Gizmo you have the same idea that I do. Brandi Broke lives in this house in my neighbourhood aswell. I built it especially for the Broke family and thought that other people may like it aswell. I think thats it is perfect for her and her kids!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 12:17 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:23 AM
thank you