Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 133 -- Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 12th Jul 2008 at 11:12 AM - Updated 10th Mar 2009 at 4:00 AM by plasticbox

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 1:07 PM
Wonderful! thanks for all your hard work making our neighbourhoods look a little more special!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 4:57 PM
I absolutely adore your lots and have downloaded, if not all of them, pretty close to all of them. And I want more...No pressure...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 5:47 PM
Too cute! This makes me want to re-install my Pets EP. I don't think my computer would thank me, though... :P
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 10:23 PM
fakepeeps7 (and other non_pets users),

try opening it with an EP later than Pets -- it ought to work (NL/OfB lots work for me in Seasons), and I don't think I've used anything Pets-specific in this one, so you shouldn't even see a difference. The only thing I needed the EP for was the roof, but I know for certain that all the roof stuff was carried forward to Seasons.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 2:44 AM
Thanks once again, for another wonderful house!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 6:56 PM
What a cute little house!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 8:12 PM
Oh I just love all of your lots! My computer can't handle big lots, it starts to freak out, and it's hard finding cute little homes, but all of yours are just adorable!
Scholar
#9 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 2:22 PM
I love the charming country look of this starter Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 10:37 AM
Sweet house! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:03 AM
thank you