Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HK-50 droid as a servo

by earendil Posted 12th Jul 2008 at 11:22 AM - Updated 13th Jul 2008 at 12:35 AM by earendil : a few grammar mistakes

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 1:51 PM
WOW!!! I like it!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 2:14 PM
Impressive to say the least. Let me go dust off my Free Time Disc. Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 4:02 PM
Amazing!!!

Resistance is Futile
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 4:56 PM Last edited by DOHC46 : 13th Jul 2008 at 6:26 AM. Reason: clarity
Surpised Statement: You have done an excellent job of duplicating the HK-50 unit.

Nice job! I always wanted one of these guys, too. They were fun to blow up! I also have a Star Wars Saga Edition RPG campaign running (using the old-school paper and dice!), set in the KotOR era, and my character is a re-activated HK-50. I really love playing him!

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 5:49 PM
OMG...you just made my day! I busted out laughing thinking back to all those "funny" things HK used to say in KoTOR!
Statement: Nice job meat bag!..."Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up master?"
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 8:55 PM
Very nice I loved kotor both of them

++ I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad++
+++ The dreams in which im dying are the best I've ever had +++
Forum Resident
#8 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 11:42 PM
very cute..I need to read about those droids

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 12:01 AM
This is brilliant! The HK-50 droids are so irritating (yet amusing) in the game. This is a perfect replica!!!
Instructor
#10 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 10:57 AM
I stopped watching sci-fi decades ago (they are far too absurd for my logic), so I don't know your guy. But it looks far better than the servo ingame (I also stopped being 7 years old, almost a century ago). I would like to have it as a direct replacement for the game servo. And of course if you could find a way to:
Avoid that it shows up in all lots;
Stop falling in love with normal Sims;
Being just a robot, not a metal humainstupid.

Thanks, great job.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"Haaaating NPCs"
Scholar
#11 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 11:03 AM
This is amazing! It's gorgeous and shows you did alot of precize (sp?)work. Thank you

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Cult Leader
#12 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 4:23 AM
Doesn't work for me, but very cool looking. Maybe I have a conflicting hack??
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 9:09 PM
It looks great..Thanks
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 1:39 PM
He is fantastic, same as your previous droids. They are very detailed and look great in the game - I have and use them all, lol! Big Thank You for sharing.

Would you at all consider making protocol droid looking similar to B-4D4 or 1B-8D?

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nea200pl
Would you at all consider making protocol droid looking similar to B-4D4 or 1B-8D?

hmm... maybe... I'll keep you in touch...
Field Researcher
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by earendil
hmm... maybe... I'll keep you in touch...

OK. It would be great if you decide to do it.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 9:48 AM
I've used the package intaller, but the servo is the same as before, and the CC screen doesn't have it in it's list, i've tried to put the package file in to the downloads folder but still the same, how do I fix this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iaselar
I've used the package intaller, but the servo is the same as before, and the CC screen doesn't have it in it's list, i've tried to put the package file in to the downloads folder but still the same, how do I fix this?

I'm not sure what happens... do you have open for bussiness EP installed?
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by earendil
I'm not sure what happens... do you have open for bussiness EP installed?

Yes. Is it a Vista issue?
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 1:39 PM
Ok, I've read the intructions now (stupid me) but how do I change the outfit for my servos? I've tried with a wardrobe but it just allows them to change in to formal. And for some reason I can give my sims the outfit in bodyshop and CAS. Do I need any other CC?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:36 PM Last edited by earendil : 4th Mar 2009 at 8:38 PM. Reason: grammar mistake
Quote: Originally posted by Iaselar
Ok, I've read the intructions now (stupid me) but how do I change the outfit for my servos? I've tried with a wardrobe but it just allows them to change in to formal. And for some reason I can give my sims the outfit in bodyshop and CAS. Do I need any other CC?

If you want to change you other servo's clothes you have to do it with the SimPE tool, you can't do it directly on the game. You have to create a sim first with the clothes you want, create a servo as you normally do, exit the game and in SimPE change the sim's appearence into the servo. You can search a tutorial to do this, it's not as hard as it seems
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 6:36 AM
This is great! I know this is probably a stupid question, but can you make HK-50 servos from the OFB robot-crafting-station-thing?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 11:15 AM
i know you work hard for this servo outfit. and its very cool, but the way over SimPE is to difficult for many players of sims2. they download your mesh and the lot and want to play but first they must make settings. and players who dont know much about simpe, can also destroy much of their sims2 game. your work were good, but in my opinion, incomplete.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 4:57 AM
This is amazing. I only wish there was an HK-51 version (The blue eyed one cut from the game)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 7:52 PM
how to edit my servo sims appearance with simPE, I have installed your mesh and place your package in the download folder.. Please help.
Page 1 of 2