Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lots of separate tops for your male teens :]

by raggsokk93 Posted 14th Jul 2008 at 2:53 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 3:18 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:49 PM
Wow, these are fantastic! Thank you so much! I'll definitely use all of them at some point I'm sure lol. Thanks again!

Elizabeth: And the enemy will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! With the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, HOIST THE COLORS! -Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 6:13 AM
I love what I'm seeing, thanks for sharing!

Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 8:27 AM
Stripes! I love stripes! Thank you xD
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 6:42 PM
Yey! Finally.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 8:32 PM
Very nice looking tops - Thank You!

May I ask, what did you use to make those 'Polaroid-looking' screenshots?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 11:29 PM
Thans for all the thanks and comments

I used photoshop to make the screenshots

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:03 AM
THANK YOU. Never is enough for the teen boys, is there? You've made a good deal of headway on that in just one post!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 7:25 PM
Great job! Very nice selection. Something for all of my teens to enjoy. Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 8:26 AM
These are great! I lack of teen tops, so, this is perfect to me
Thanx so much
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 4:58 PM
Love them, especially the long sleeve shirts. Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 8:38 AM
<does the happy dance> Thank you thank you thank you! I was dressing my male teen sims in the basically the same outfit because I didn't like the regular clothes that much.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 6:04 PM
awesomeness XD
Inventor
#14 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 7:26 AM
I love these, but don't think they work with the base game only because I don't have Freetime installed right now and they don't show up.
Anyway, great job.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 1:24 AM
these are my favorite TM untuckables in the world!! thank you sooooo much <3
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GreenDaySim74
I love these, but don't think they work with the base game only because I don't have Freetime installed right now and they don't show up.
Anyway, great job.

I don't have freetime either but they did show up in my game... IDK. Perhaps try to redownload them and try them again. Hope this helps!

And thanx a ton!!! These are great! I'm makin a vid and I've needed exactly this!!!!