Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nebula Class Starship- 3 Variants- 3rd Gen Remodel

by jasonduskey Posted 14th Jul 2008 at 5:15 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2008 at 5:54 PM by mike19

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 11:00 PM
Thank goodness all that CC in included! Your huge collection of ships and related items is like an SP, maybe even an EP, in itself! Do you just build for fun, or do you actually play StarTrek neighboorhoods?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 12:43 AM
Once in a while I actually play the game. For me, building has always been a lot more fun than playing, the game can get a bit repetitive after a while. And I can't take all the credit, a lot of the CC I use was created by other artists. StephSim in particular is a longtime friend and she's done I don't know how many walls and floors for my lots. She's a genius.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 6:56 PM
you know why i'm testing things?
because i like many other sci-fi fans like to play on these lots so i'm finding out more basic requirements

thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 11:16 AM
My little spacey neiberhood and me just can't get enough of your ships. They all look so great... thank you a million times for this one!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:30 AM
thank you