Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Easy Call Multiphone

by christianlov Posted 19th Jul 2008 at 2:54 AM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 5:30 PM
This is so great! Especially for my larger families! What a useful and creative idea! Thanks!!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 6:56 PM

Totally Awesome! You keep coming up with great mods to make the game even better, I love this...no more having to meet a sim before I call them, excellent! THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 7:16 PM
Thank you SO much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 9:22 PM
I think to tell something about this hack, because the old version didn't work with BV.
Tanks a lot :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 10:24 PM
Is this an update of your old easy phone. I am still using it and it works great! In fact I am still using all of your old mods. They all seem to still work. They make playins Sims2 fun. Thanks for all of your mods.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 1:12 AM
Oh, you are such a god-send to this game, Christian! I come here now more often to see what you've done that's fantastic or awesome..even if I don't download all of them, your hacks are just so incredible!
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:18 AM
Neat, You Amaze Me christianlov With Your Creations, Keep Sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 3:10 AM
I have your old one of these and was sad that it didn't work with the new EPs. Thanks so much for updating it -- I love this mod!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
I have your old one of these and was sad that it didn't work with the new EPs. Thanks so much for updating it -- I love this mod!

It seems to work in new EPs now, but if there is any problem, please let me know. Thank you so much!
Alchemist
#11 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 1:51 PM
Now this is my absolute top-winner! I have it in every house! Thanks!
I still use your former version and it works fine with all EPs, what have you updated?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 3:01 PM
This is a must-have in my game. Especially for my 2-flat building where one Sim family lives underneath another. This phone is a miracle. Thanks soooo much for updating it!

--green

It's a neighborhood legacy
Inventor
#13 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 7:00 PM
This is great I hate those stupid my Psychic advisor messages even when you're really good friends with a sim. Thank you I can't wait to test this
Field Researcher
#14 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 10:46 PM
Is there an update of the Easy Public Phone also in planning? If so, could you investigate if it would be possible to add the "Invite to party/Wedding"? I use the old one and make them invite to a normal party, then they have a wedding, but a real wedding would even be better, of course! And THANK YOU for this one! Will be very useful!
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 10:52 PM
haha, now parent sims won't have to bang anymore on the teen daughters door for occupying the line allday... :D

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Instructor
#16 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 2:09 AM
Thank you, this looks like a really good idea! Because how many homes just have one phone nowadays?
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rincewind010101
Thank you, this looks like a really good idea! Because how many homes just have one phone nowadays?
How many homes actually HAVE landlines anymore?
Lots of people just have cell phones now..
Theorist
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 5:25 AM
awesome!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 10:28 PM
Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:08 PM
Oh, I later saw that the Public Phone was included now - without the Party Invite -this will make me install the old one I soo need the parties on community lots, even without wedding option.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 4:45 AM
You are awsome!This is a wounderfull addition to my game!Thanks!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 5:39 PM
hi buddy, my question is do both parties have to have an easy phone in oder to call each other? thanks.
Alchemist
#23 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 11:39 AM
I think I found a bug! Community lot phones no longer worked in my game - no option to use them at all, the action just drops out of the queue. Your payhone worked alright. However, I deleted it, and then the extra handset file which wasn't deleted with the object in-game. Now the community lot phones work again.

I still have trouble with Inge's community phone not working like it used to, so I'll keep investigating, but wanted to report here as I think yours is interfering.

I've used the home version forever without trouble, but this is the first time I've had your community phone in my game.
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 8:18 PM
great! thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 5:48 PM
Hi
First I wanna thank you for this amazing UL :lovestruc
Second, would you be kind and update it to AL?
I hope someone will answer soon
Page 1 of 2