Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Marina piers and boats set

by Criquette Posted 8th Aug 2008 at 11:28 PM

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:28 PM
This is Awesome, Very Much Needed to Improve are Neighboorhoods.

Rbrewer7
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#3 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:34 PM
These are fantastic!! I remember seeing the pictures you posted at S2C, and I'm really excited to see that the piers themselves have finally been uploaded here. Thanks for sharing these!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Scholar
#4 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:30 PM
Criquette I absolutely adore your work and have been playing with your neighborhood terrain for awhile now. Have you tested to see if these can be seen from within Lots? Also, it says it requires University as one of the EPs, I recently uninstalled Uni due to issues, but I have all other EPs up to and including Freetime. Should I be worried about not having Uni?

Thanks a million!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:48 PM
Awesome work!

Do you think you could make a BV Pirate Ship (not wrecked) or some older styles of ship for a fantasy/medieval/Victorian theme?

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:48 PM
Nice idea, this would be great for a Fisherman Neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:58 PM
(double take twice) Amazing!, Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 12:23 AM
Cool I Love Them!Now All I Need To Do Is Figure Out How To Build A Pier From A Beach Lot To Join Togther

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 1:16 AM
awesome ! these will look great in my neighborhood :D

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 1:38 AM
I'm building an island neighborhood, so these are perfect to decorate it! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 2:12 AM
These are absolutely fantastic. THANK YOU!
Instructor
#12 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 2:17 AM
Very, very cool. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 4:07 AM
Fantastic set, many thanks!
Scholar
#14 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 4:50 AM
This is fantastic Thank you thousand times and more!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 6:35 AM
Awesome looking objects ! Thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 7:16 AM
Thanks, this comes just as I'm starting a Custom lake neighbourhood, you must be clairvoyant.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 7:58 AM
(oops, oh.. umm.. feedback, not thanks! ooohh..)

Woohoo! It's finnaly uploaded and OMG it's a picked upload :D
Thanks every one who already commented on this and downloaded it. And of course for you guys, who will do it in the future

Cinamun, if you'll look closer to screenshots, you'll see one of them exactly from the lot so these piers are visible from both kind of lots ( i meen, beach and.. not )
About NL, Uni and BV that are required. I just remember that custom hood decos can be used only with NL and BV installed, so if you don't have these EPs, custom decos will not be visible in decos menu, but still - there's a mod somewhere on MTS2 as i remember, that allows use of custom decos even on clean TS2 without any EP, so.. i've made this EPs required only because i didn't test it without these EPs.. So you can just try it out - i think it will work any way :D

freesimmy21, thanks! I think i could Any way i just have to finish my small ferry decoration set first

TaylorGuy, thank you! And It's simple. First, place a beach lot on your shoreline, and second - put down a pier on it

Thanks again everyone!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 8:56 AM
OMG! There will be a ferry deco too?
Can't wait for it!

Thanks for this incredible decoration!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Instructor
#19 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 9:32 AM
Fabulous idea! This set will really make those waterside communities look a lot more realistic. Thanks so much for sharing it. Can't wait to see more from you in the future.
Inventor
#20 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 11:12 AM
Really nice deco items, my beach 'hood needed something like this

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#21 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 12:13 PM
This is wonderful! Thanks Criquette, I love your stuff (as well as your hoods)!
Scholar
#22 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 12:32 PM
What a great addition this will make to my game, Criquette! Very nice work and Congrats too on the "Picked Upload!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 12:52 PM
Oh wow! I always wanted something like this, making my coasts at least look useful. Top stuff.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 1:03 PM
This is a fantastic addtion to my seaside community. Thank you. Any way you can may the sailboats large enough for sims?

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 2:55 PM
a like it two thumbs up for this set!
Page 1 of 4