Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stradlin:Joker from the Dark Knight:(+missing scar added!)

by Stradlin Posted 14th Aug 2008 at 6:46 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2008 at 1:09 AM by Stradlin : some changes are required for submit.

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 6:54 PM
He looks great! One thing though, could you tell us what the page number on Helga's website the hair mesh can be found?
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 7:08 PM
This is REALLY good. That's all :-) Thank you soooooo much for sharing this. It really is awesome.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 7:18 PM
Ohh, I was thinking of doing this one myself but you did so much better than I would do!

He looks fantastic! I can't wait to use him. I've become a huge fan of Heath's version (snickers).

Thanks again! <3
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 8:17 PM
He looks really good You've done a great job
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 8:23 PM
OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT O_O *faints*
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 8:28 PM
beautiful work, keep it on!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 8:28 PM
OMIGOD!! -hyperventilates-
Thank you! He's.. he's amazing!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 8:30 PM
You got the nose perfect! (Sorry, Heath had like, the best nose ever. ) I love it, great work.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 8:46 PM
it looks really cool and i really want to download him but everytime i try extracting the file it says error! which is a real shame cause the Dark Knight was awesome!!!! and this Joker looks amazing!

I'm more famous than Jesus
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 8:57 PM
Amazingly done, good job

~*キョコ*~
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 9:07 PM
Oh my gosh!
I've been searching around for "The Joker"-sims, and some of those I've found was good enough, but your's is truly outstanding!
Thank you so much, you have done an incredible job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by macm09
He looks great! One thing though, could you tell us what the page number on Helga's website the hair mesh can be found?

you can find the hair here ->
http://www.helgasims.com/hair5.htm

Quote: Originally posted by lukeym77
it looks really cool and i really want to download him but everytime i try extracting the file it says error! which is a real shame cause the Dark Knight was awesome!!!! and this Joker looks amazing!

it works fine on my computer...
if you didn't use WinRAR to extract(i made zipfile with this),maybe that's the reason why...
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:08 PM
Luv ya!!!
It's really good to see your joker in here.It looks exactly like him. And I really mean it!! Uncanny and Utterly fantastic.I am proud of you. Luv ya!!!XDXD :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:23 PM
the face and paint are soo good!

i just wish someone would make the hair from the movie. the long rough, curly, dirty looking one.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:34 PM
wow!! that looks aWesome!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:39 PM
i have WinRAR and thats what puzzles me the most! really it should work fine but i've tries re-downloading like 5 times and everytime was the same!! well the sims amazing! hope you do more- maybe harvey dent/two-face???

I'm more famous than Jesus
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lukeym77
i have WinRAR and thats what puzzles me the most! really it should work fine but i've tries re-downloading like 5 times and everytime was the same!! well the sims amazing! hope you do more- maybe harvey dent/two-face???

that's so mysterious
i can send you the sim2pack file by email if you want.
Thanks for the comment by the way!
i'm working on Joker in nurse costume...
(and maybe harvey in two face skin too..)
Field Researcher
#19 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 11:12 PM
Gorgeous <3333 I was wondering how long it would be before we saw him on MTS2, but I wasn't expect it to be this good!
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 11:16 PM
i just wanted to say that this is very good, i've seen people try to create him & yours by far is the best i've seen
that movie was so goood.

"why so serious!" haha i love it!
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 12:00 AM
Wow. This is a really accurate sim -- I saw the movie in IMAX, so I got a close-up of Heath's face. Unfortunately, I don't need a joker in my game right now. Will be coming back to this though.
Instructor
#22 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 12:09 AM
This ones too good for me. Keep it the hell outta my game! Too skerry!

This is supposed to be a compliment. xD
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#23 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 12:14 AM
That is amazing! It looks exactly like the really thing. Keep up the good work!

R.I.P. Heath Ledger
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 12:50 AM
Can I say AWESOME? XD! Great job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 1:01 AM
Oh. My. GOD. I've seen many Jokers ever since the movie came out, but this one really takes the cake. The face makeup! I'm so incoherent -- gorgeous, I tell you. <3 You are so talented!
Page 1 of 4