Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 112

by larsson1970 Posted 21st Aug 2008 at 6:11 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2009 at 12:39 PM by larsson1970

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 8:19 PM
Loco-plus roof item is not available. Will the roof shape still appear or is it just the color that will not be available? Thank you
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 8:30 PM
Lovely! Thank you.

Just a regular person
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nana62618
Loco-plus roof item is not available. Will the roof shape still appear or is it just the color that will not be available? Thank you

The link works now correct. And of course it's only a roof recolor!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 7:22 PM
Very nice. Classic, traditional, and very inviting!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 5:56 AM
This may be my dream home as well!Thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:52 AM
August thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:55 AM
Beautiful work as usual larsson! The wrap-around proch is particularly interesting... I think it's a very fitting home for such a telented creator! Love it!

Life is a swirl of emotions, rushing through a raging river; one that no one can break free of...
- by teril02
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 5:57 AM
September thanks
Quote: Originally posted by teril02
Beautiful work as usual larsson! The wrap-around proch is particularly interesting... I think it's a very fitting home for such a telented creator! Love it!

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!