Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Splitted Contempo

by Simcoatl Posted 27th Aug 2008 at 7:18 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 2:13 AM by Simcoatl : This Lot was built using only UNI, NL and OFB

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 8:14 PM
Mmm, very nice! I love the bright exterior! This will fit in so well in my latest neighborhood - which (with 2 houses in place, so far) is a contemporary/modernist place. Thank you so much for sharing this great domicile!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 8:20 PM
oh. my. this is fantastic!!! thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 8:59 PM
This house has a nice warm modern feel. Great work.
Instructor
#5 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 1:55 AM
Now THAT is a house I wouldn't mind living in. Can't wait to see it in game. Thank you for sharing this great creation with us.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 2:10 AM
You said it doesn't come with the reflective floor. But who's floor is it so we can download?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 12:10 PM
Thank you all, I'm so glad you like this lot
Just Ducky: The reflective floor is from Muranomobilia but I think is no longer available to download from their page, only at TSR HERE
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 8:10 AM
This is gorgeous! I never liked contemp styling, till now...Thank you very much for sharing.

Of all the forces that are exerted on us over our lifetime, at least for me, love has been the most powerful of all.~
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 11:29 AM
Great Job! It looks really nice. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 7:29 PM
any chance of getting a furnished one? house is beautiful thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 12:59 AM
Very nice. I'm always impressed when people build houses that I wish I could live in! Great work
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 9:23 AM
this is almost too awesome, any chance that you'll upload the fully furnished version? Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 10:03 PM
Wow, cool. I like this lot because it's so modern and so colorful, not just plain black and white like most modern houses on MTS2 are. It's big, but not overstated and not tiny, like typical modern house downloads. Thanks! I like the way that you maximized space and visually separated the living area from the dining room by adding a platform.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:42 PM
thank you