Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Teagan' Nursery

by jadedicara Posted 28th Aug 2008 at 5:41 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 11:07 PM
Aaaawwww! Fishies! So adorable, they make me smile and want to eat cheddar goldfish...

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 11:53 PM
This is so sdorable! Fish are like so cool! I love fish! Yay for fish and for this set!

the future is funny.the future is bunny

~simss xox
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 11:54 PM
yaaaay! i loooovelovelovelove your nurseries! i use them allllllll the time! thank you thank you thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 2:40 AM
This is great. And so are all of your nurseries. Oh, and I love the colors on these.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 4:06 AM
This is a really cute set! I love the colors you chose, the polka dots combined with the fish, the sailboat changing table. It will be fun to use, thank you!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 4:24 AM
This nursery is so cute! I can't wait to look at the rest of your stuff.
Instructor
#8 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:32 AM
This is so cute thanks.!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:39 AM
Yay, another nursery! Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 8:45 AM
Super cute! I love the colours! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 12:48 PM
Keep loving nurseries, yours are so cute! :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 7:19 PM
Loove it! I love the non pink/blue nurseries, the pink/blue seem to be a bit overdone and never fit in with my more modern families... Thanks!

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 12:52 AM
THANK YOU!!!

I have like...I think very nearly all your nursery sets, I just love them, and use them all the time in my lots!!!and this one is even my favorite colours!!! :D
Alchemist
#14 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 1:11 PM
Adorable nursery set, I love the fishies. Your nursery designs are the best.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 6:32 PM
Thanks for your cute nursery sets! They are the best!
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 12:04 PM
Most my sims have large families, so I love nursery sets. And this one is super cute!
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:27 AM
I love this one. I enjoy using your sets. I would like to see some more modern sets though, if possible. modernnursery.com has some great sets.
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 3:17 PM
they are cool fish, did you draw them yourself?
great nursery (:
xx

Death Kitty Kreuger

coz it's great=)
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 9:21 PM
I love all of your nurseries! Every time I look for nurseries, I find yours, and I just decided to add your page to my favorites. I have been looking for an excuse to download this nursery, but it never seemed to fit the name of any of my sim tots (Yea, I'm also big on associating names with certain designs and personalities!) So I just thought, heck, I like the name Teagan a lot, so I'll just have my sims have a baby and name him/her Teagan, so I can use this nursery!
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:56 PM
Oh my gosh. My game is gonna slow down majorly from me downloading all of your nurseries! But I don't care; I can't stop! These are too adorable for me to not download. This is the second nursery of yours I've downloaded and I'm heading to your page right now to see what else you've got up for download! :] Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

Common Sense:
It's not all that common.
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 9:27 PM
This is just so cute! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 12:34 AM
Aww, that's adorable! (:
*squees*
xox
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 7:54 PM
how do you get furniture side ways? and i love this set but i cant download it because i can onlly download zip files it suck cuz i want it but plz awnser my question
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Puppet*
how do you get furniture side ways? and i love this set but i cant download it because i can onlly download zip files it suck cuz i want it but plz awnser my question

Control+Shift+C

Enter this in the text box:

boolProp Allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true

And then it's the < > keys to flip 'em.
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th May 2009 at 4:48 AM
I don't think I've ever left a comment for any creators, just thanks, but I just had to reply to this post and let you know that you're by far my favorite creator here. I have a bit of an obsession with nurseries, and yours are always so beautifully done and satisfy any baby's personality.

I think you should design REAL baby's bedding.
Page 1 of 2