Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blackwood Farm

by darkwytche2006 Posted 31st Aug 2008 at 11:43 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 12:57 AM
oh wow love it! ^^
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 2:06 AM
Oh wow! That's a lot more interesting and complex than the simple one I designed for my Blackwood Farm family! I may have to move them to this house now. Did my house happen to inspire you to put this one up? If so, then thanks! ;-)

And now I need to go and reread the Mayfair witch books so I can redo my Mayfair Mansion better!

It's nice to find so many Anne Rice fans on MTS2!

Does having a life in the Sim world count as "getting a life?" ;-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 9:55 PM
Hi

No actually I just finished reading the novel and thought 'ooh want a house like that for my sims' so I built one.

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:41 AM
Wow, what a hilarious coincidence! Thanks again for putting that house up. Have you read Blood Canticle yet? It's a great crossover book that brings Anne Rice's vampires, witches and Taltos all together. Sad that she has given up her novel writing to cram for her final exams (ie: gone back to her religious roots) because I feel that there was at least one more story to tell about Lestat.

I'm planning on making a better Mayfair Mansion/house based on the real house Anne and Stan lived in on First street. I left so much out of this first one I put up.

Does having a life in the Sim world count as "getting a life?" ;-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Astartiel
Wow, what a hilarious coincidence! Thanks again for putting that house up. Have you read Blood Canticle yet? It's a great crossover book that brings Anne Rice's vampires, witches and Taltos all together. Sad that she has given up her novel writing to cram for her final exams (ie: gone back to her religious roots) because I feel that there was at least one more story to tell about Lestat.

I'm planning on making a better Mayfair Mansion/house based on the real house Anne and Stan lived in on First street. I left so much out of this first one I put up.

Just started Blood Canticle. If you do the house let me know I'd love to have it in my game. I'm also doing the Theatre des vampires as a home business which I hope to put on MTS2 soon.

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 4:00 AM
Thank you SO much! Lestat is my favorite character ever, and he is all my neighborhoods. This house will be in them now, too. Really a wonderful job.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 9:00 AM
oh wow!! actually i never read the novel, i watched the movie "interview with the vampire" and i loved the house!!

so thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:45 PM
thank you