Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Juicy Lip Collection

by Rock Chick Posted 3rd Sep 2008 at 12:44 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 2:49 PM
me reeelly likey!
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:37 PM
Thanks for stopping to comment Mandy , I appreciate it x
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 7:30 PM Last edited by snspinelli : 16th Sep 2008 at 3:34 AM.
Very pretty. I really like the colors. Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: Finally got a chance to see these in-game, and I just wanted to stop by and say that the preview pics don't do this set justice. They are absolutely GORGEOUS in-game. Many of the colors are rich and deep which is something that I tend to shy away from (I like high-gloss, light-color most of the time), but even the darker shades look very realistic, and several look like naturally colored glosses. The shine is beautifully done. Really, it's one of the best lipstick sets I've seen in a while (and this comes from a compulsive downloader of almost all the higher quality sets I come across). Thanks again. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 11:31 PM
I also love the colors! Very good job, and thanks!

~Ashley

Quote:
Love isn't about finding the perfect person ... It's about finding the imperfect person , perfect ...
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 5:20 PM
snspinelli and simsnpurple , Thank you so much for saying so xxx
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 1:27 AM
awesome colors!! I really like them!
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 1:47 AM
Thank you Julie
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 5:56 PM
pretty colors! thanks a lot!

Thank you to all the devoted creaters out there! You make my game so much better! Xoxo
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:06 PM
Beautiful colours ! this lipstick is gorgeous ! Thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:37 PM
Normally I don't download makeup and Such, I just download Sims- But as soon as I saw these I HAD to download them, There are loads of make up for Sims that look so un-real, but I would really wear these myself ;D Awesome!

Sims is cooler than Giraffes. And Giraffes, They're Cool.
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd May 2009 at 1:18 PM
broken link
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 10:58 PM
Please help me! I installed it into my game just right. But it doesn't show up in the game ! Please replay because I really want this in my game! ***and where can you find this?***

<3 THE SIMS 2!!!

~Hanie951234
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 8:47 PM
Love, love, love yes I do. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 9:40 PM
Beautiful rich colors. Thank you.