Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

iv luxury - premier tower apartments (no cc)

by blukompressor Posted 3rd Sep 2008 at 3:11 AM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 3:53 AM
Absolutely wonderful and the lay out is just great. I can't wait too add this to my new town.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:03 AM
Oh, this is perfect! My daughter so needs this penthouse for her familyfunds family.

-Zenka
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:15 AM
This looks like rich sims headquarters :P
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 11:22 AM
Whoa! Looks great! I wish I could make houses like this..

God loved the birds and created trees. Man loved the birds and created cages -Jaques Duvall
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 12:23 PM
What an absolutely beautiful lot! Thanks. Wow! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 1:02 PM
Very nice and with lots of amenities! Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:48 PM
Exactly the right apartment Im looking for, thank you! :D

Ena sue weep burwa beep
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 5:35 PM
*Picks up jaw from floor*

This is AWESOME!

Check out my LiveJournal for more downloads.

"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!" - Coco
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 9:54 PM
Nice job dude...
Theorist
#11 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 2:12 AM
Awesome and no CC? That's a big thumbs up.

Uh, now this reminds me that I'm also looking for modern-minimalistic yet luxurious kinda apartment...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 4:33 PM
Awesome. I really like this, thanks!

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 1:48 AM
Totally awsome house dude!! one question though. i built my own apartment block but am unable to find the mail box that goes out the front. i see it in your pictures. how did you do itl.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 2:47 PM
NIce work! But how can you build apartments?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 6:27 PM
you make them as residential lots (making sure that there is only one entrance/exit to each unit and using the special door) and then change them to apartments by using the changelotzoning apartmentbase. i think there is a tutorial somewhere on here...i used the prima guide to help when i started. they aren't hard to make, just very time consuming :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:18 PM
This is the perfect apartment lot! Love the landscaping and the lay-out. I think it will be a while before I attempt building apartments, so I shall grab hold of yours and run away with it..................thanks! *sneaks away with apartment*
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 1:20 PM
This is beautiful, but I got it in my game and discovered that there is an apartment door leading in to a common area you need do walk through to access some of the apartments making them inaccessable.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 4:07 PM
i have played the lot for several days, and have not encountered that problem
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 11:21 AM
I need it, NOW !
If kaycab is right, I'll resolve the problem by myself. Keep up the good work. ^^

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 9:00 PM
Played this lot immediately after downloading. (It is beautiful, by the way.) Just thought I would let you know that the tenants cannot pay rent. The cherry tree is blocking the mailbox. (I think it is a cherry tree?) Anyhow, I forced an error on it and then deleted it (the tree). That is when the tenants were able to pay.

If you already knew this, I apologize. Although I did read all the posts and saw nothing mentioned about this.
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 2:52 PM
Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this and for sharing it. ~hugs~ <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NancyLuR3
Played this lot immediately after downloading. (It is beautiful, by the way.) Just thought I would let you know that the tenants cannot pay rent. The cherry tree is blocking the mailbox. (I think it is a cherry tree?) Anyhow, I forced an error on it and then deleted it (the tree). That is when the tenants were able to pay.

If you already knew this, I apologize. Although I did read all the posts and saw nothing mentioned about this.

Sorry, I didn't think about that when I was doing the landscaping. Before renting out the apartments-visit the lot and do the changelotzoning residential cheat, exit the lot and then re-enter the lot. delete the trees and flowers-and then changelotzoning apartmentbase again and then it should work like magic. I will post an updated one in a few days to fix this problem.
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 8:06 PM
:lovestruc All I can say is WOW incredible lot.....thanks for all of the hard work that went into this apartment. I,m jealous of my Sims that are going to live there. :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 9:06 PM
cool now im totally convinced to buy apartment life

(shaking on my chair: i want it i want it )
Wiki Wizard
#25 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 9:33 PM
Wow, flipping FABULOUS work!! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Page 1 of 2