Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Even More Real Carpet2 by McAlli

by McAlli Posted 6th Sep 2008 at 9:38 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2009 at 12:02 AM by McAlli

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 9:59 PM
O Yay! More colors of your wonderful carpets! Makes me wish I could have them IRL... The mid tones you show in the thumbs are some of my favorite colors too (especially the green) so I must download these also! Again I want to comment on the amazing texture and the realistic look in game. Thanks again and again!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 10:41 PM
Loooovely. They look wonderfully realistic.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 10:44 PM
Thank you v ery very much and great job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 11:12 PM
This is sweet!!! Thank you so much. You did a wonderful job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:07 AM
Very realistic indeed. Much appreciated, particularly since carpeting uploads are so rare in comparison to other types like tile and wood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 6:49 AM
I love your floors. I use your carpets more than any of the other million downloads I have. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 3:58 PM
I love this carpet! It looks very realistic and comfy Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 3:38 AM
Oh goodie,you've made more! The others look wonderful in my game,really livens the rooms up. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 11:56 AM
I rarely download floor coverings, but I thought these looked promising. All I can say is WOW!!!. These are absolutely great! I couldn't believe how real they look. You did a fantastic job. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 12:22 PM
Great texture! Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 1:34 PM
Very lush floor covering, McAlli. Nice work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 4:21 PM
I really love all your carpets. Beautiful job!! Can I ask you about the bedding on the twin bed? I just love it and would love to have in my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 11:17 PM
That's it...I'm deleting ALL my other carpet downloads. These are beautiful. Thank you!!!! Your attention to highlighting and shade is just terrific... very realistic. Even in low light rooms!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:13 AM
These are fantastic .... thankyou so much for all your long work in making them (and your other carpet sets)!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:18 AM
They look amazing. I hate all the sucky carpet. I never use them! but these I will use with pleasure! Thanks so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 8:23 AM
My comments are loved? Well, here's one for you - your carpets are most splendiferous! Beautiful colours, soft underfoot, lovely to lie on, easy to clean ... (though wouldn't it be great to see those lazy Sims pushing the vacuum-cleaner around a bit?) Very nice work! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 3:26 PM
Thank you so much for these! Very well done and I love the rich colors you used. Now to go replace all the "other" carpets in my Sims' homes......
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 7:26 AM
Your carpets are wonderful. Thankyou so much for sharing them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 9:59 PM
Oh my gosh! These look divine! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 10:41 PM
These are totally amazing! No need for any of the other carpet I had in the game. I love these!! THANKSSSSS!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 7:36 AM
excellent! I am getting so sick of wood floors, these will make it so easy to match decor. also with wood sometimes you cant get the contrast for easier vewing of furniture etc. Well done. I want them in my real life Home!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 5:59 PM
I love these!! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 12:50 AM
With all of my bajillions of downloads I guess I usually feel like carpets aren't worth the space for me. And then I found these. Absolutely amazing--I'm grabbing the lot. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 4:58 PM
These are amazing. Lovvvve it.
Page 1 of 2