Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Business Management Major

by charleeheart Posted 7th Sep 2008 at 4:56 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 7:07 PM
does this actually help sims running or opening their own businesses in some way?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shanaelle
does this actually help sims running or opening their own businesses in some way?

Technically, there are no in-game advantages to using this major over any other major. I just thought it was more fitting for my Sims who are planning to run their own businesses than the other majors available in the game.

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 9:07 PM
ahaaa! MotherLode: Funding your dreams =P hahaa love the name =D

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Typical
#5 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 6:52 PM
This is very good and I think it is a little like the economics major but nonethelss it's superb.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 6:01 PM
Is it possible to make this major work so that it gives extra badges to start your career?
You could make a new version of it for the ones that have the OFB and that one gives also badges (when going to class). Say... Going to all classes with homework done (using the game homework rules) will give you the exact amount of knowledge that is needed to receive a gold badge after you have the silver badge (goldExp - silverExp = valueIWant). That should be enugh to get bronze badges to:
sell items, restock, cashier, make flowers, make bots, make wood toys (all stuff). And if the sim already had some exp (almost bronze) he could even jump the bronze badge!

Any feedback on this?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 12:40 AM
Thank you.