Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oodles of Random Recolors Pt.1

by SimRivers Posted 16th Sep 2008 at 4:31 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 7:26 PM
Thank you for these recolors! Now I can use the furniture
#3 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 8:52 PM
Thank you for these, you think that Maxs would have made some woods match, but NO, they decide that mismatched wood is always the best way to go. Thank you for taking all this time to provide us with something useable! These are really great and the dark wood is gooding to be a wonderful addition to my Victorian Home. Thank You.

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 1:31 AM
Fantastic idea! I have so often "settled" for light wood when dark would have matched better. Thank you so much for doing this, and the table and easels, etc. All things I have wished I had more variety for!
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 7:20 AM
Ohhh amazing recolours! I'll dload this for sure, as well as part 2, 3 and 4! :3
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 12:03 PM
thanks for these recolours! i espcially like the doors. they are much more usable now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 2:59 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th May 2023 at 7:23 AM
I know this is an extremely old recolor set on here, but I just wanted to let whoever is reading this know that the wooden bed base recolors are showing up as copies of one of the default maxis bedsheets in my game, instead of you know... it being recolors of the wooden base.

This might not end up being a problem in your game, but do take the fact it shows up in my game (Ultimate Collection) like this into consideration before downloading.