Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Landlord Vests for the Un-Landlordy

by javabean_dreams Posted 16th Sep 2008 at 3:18 AM - Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 2:23 AM by javabean_dreams

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:05 AM
Super! Thank you so much. I really like these a lot. =)
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 6:03 AM
I was literally just looking at the unlocked ones and wishing they didn't have the keys. Thank you for this!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 6:08 AM
Marry me. This is great. I didn't even know there were ladies' versions available!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 7:13 AM
Beautiful my stef! *huggles and downloads*
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 7:33 AM
You are just brilliant! I love these too, but not the keys :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 1:19 PM
I love these outfits, thanks!
Theorist
#8 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:14 PM
I LIKE THESE! Thanks!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:24 PM
I never really looked at these, and I didn't know what the landlady wore since I've not had one yet.

I do like what you've done. For once EAxis made a decent outfit, but you made it better. Thanks!

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 11:58 PM
These are perfect! Thank you for sharing.

Instructor
#11 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 5:20 AM
I love these! Very nice job, thanks!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#12 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 2:50 AM
Oh hi! So. I just got done raiding all your download threads and figure it's high time I come and thank you. I love everything you've uploaded so far. It's simple, well done stuff.... which is my favourite kind. I love your colour combos and the outifts you choose to work with. Some of your pics & titles crack me up too.

So thanks, favourite new creator of mine, for sharing all this lovely useful stuff.

(Those keys were just itchin' to be erased, weren't they?! Yay!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Oh hi! So. I just got done raiding all your download threads and figure it's high time I come and thank you. I love everything you've uploaded so far. It's simple, well done stuff.... which is my favourite kind. I love your colour combos and the outifts you choose to work with. Some of your pics & titles crack me up too.

So thanks, favourite new creator of mine, for sharing all this lovely useful stuff.

(Those keys were just itchin' to be erased, weren't they?! Yay!)

i about ~died~ when i saw that you added me as a favorite creator. pretty much made by day. thank you SO much!!! :lovestruc and i'm glad you like the pics/titles! i have SO much fun with them. the photo shoots are 2/3 the fun for me! (the other 1/3 is half making the stuff and half getting comments. )

and they really, really were!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 5:57 PM
I kind of really love the title of this one. XD Thanks.

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 8:50 PM
I love this outfit beyond reason! Thank you for making this useful edit and the new recolour. I'd love to see it in different combinations of neutral colours, with different coloured shirts too, if you're interested in doing more recolours. I could never have enough recolours of this.

Thank you! ^_^
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 11:54 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 12:00 AM
Thank you! I, too, fell in love with this outfit when I saw it and I couldn't be happier with this!

"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain." - Emily Dickinson
Forum Resident
#18 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 8:40 PM
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 4:23 AM
I love a lot of the stuff you make, and this is no exception. Thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 1:28 AM
I just love these. They're exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you.
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 6:26 AM
See, now I have to get Apartment Life, just because this outfit would be PERFECT for my Rocco Deluca sim. Maybe next pay day... But I'll definitely be downloading this when I get it.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 3:00 AM
Great improvement, thank you Javabean! I look forward to using this in my game.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 12:32 PM
A female outfit with a waistcoat for my self-Sim This is awesome, thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 9:32 AM
this is genius
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th May 2012 at 2:08 AM
Thanks for these! One of my sims just married the landlord and I loved the outfit but didn't like the keys. So this is exactly what I was looking for