Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rue De La Promenade 1-3

by stoffelsim Posted 30th Sep 2008 at 9:37 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 2:07 PM by stoffelsim

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 10:17 PM
Wonderful little series with wonderful little homes. Congratulations on your first upload, it's a good one! ;P Hope to see more of your work up here.

Life is a swirl of emotions, rushing through a raging river; one that no one can break free of...
- by teril02
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 10:28 PM
Wow cool for your first upload!!!
Now why cant I get something on here???

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 10:45 PM
I love all three sets! I especially love that they are CC free, since I already have an abundance of CC already. I'll be looking forward to your next uploads.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 6:34 AM
Great stuff - thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 3:03 AM
Lovely set
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 7:35 AM
It's your first upload Wow, those apartments look incredible, I love that style! Thank you for your hard work, hope to see more of your work in the near future
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 12:19 PM
i love the whole series and will download all of them!!! these appartments look so real and lively!!! and no CC! thats fabulous! thanks!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 9:06 AM
gosh, this is your first upload?? yikes! it is amazing!! you put a lot of time and effort into this----i love it!!! it's amazing!!
Wiki Wizard
#10 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 10:43 PM
fabulous and stunning, well done! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 12:47 PM
Feedback: I have downloaded the series, and they are all great and very playable. Thank you very much, once again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 9:05 PM
Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate them!
I always downloaded my houses here, because I found it very hard to build nice ones on my own and there are so many great builders here, that make such wonderful houses.
But as there had been just a few apartments to download, I started to build my own.
After many many hours and days I finished finally and thought with so much work I put in these, they were worth sharing here.
I also started to build a fitting shopping center, restaurant and of course a promenade at the beach for my apartment sims, so I think I will upload them when I'm finished.
Thank you very much, again ;-)
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 4:53 PM
I just love them! After my game crashed because using CC, I've been looking for lots that are CC free. And to find out that CC free can be as beautifull as with CC is just amazing! It's just beautifull and I'll download all your lots^^

(I hope you understand my English - I'm dutch (A) )

|| How can I tell what I think 'til I see what I say? ||
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 1:39 PM
Feedback: I am having trouble placing apts 1-3 as pictured on your neighborhood overview. I downloaded all of your lots and they all fit beautifully except 1-3. Has anyone else had this problem? Its as if the land on that corner is sloped. How do I fix that?
Thanks: This is a beautiful series and I really hope you continue it. Very playable and the no custom content is greatly appreciated!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 8:59 PM
Hi! Thanks for your feedback :-)
@ Manderley:
Maybe the trees are in the way?
Otherwise you can try to fix it with a cheat (requires freetime):
- open the cheat window in the neighborhood view and activate the cheat 'modifyNeighborhoodTerrain on'
- now select the terrain you want to change with the mouse (right click and hold)
- the selected area should be highlighted green
- use 'ß' to raise; '´' to lower; '^' to flatten and 'p' to plane
- when finished don't forget 'modifyNeighborhoodTerrain off'
I hope that will help you.

ps: I just submitted the last part of the promenade, so it will be available soon ;-)
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 4:12 PM
You do a really awesome job! I haven't been on in awhile and was delighted to see all your handywork. I plan on downloading the whole set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 11:24 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th May 2022 at 3:22 AM
Its beautiful however my game crashes after I tried to enter this apartment?