Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Marina Complex - Apartment

by Flabaliki Posted 7th Oct 2008 at 6:52 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2008 at 7:16 PM by Flabaliki : Spelling error :P

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 7:05 PM
Looks great! I've been trying to build one in game, but yours looks much better

Live, love, Laugh <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 7:08 PM
Thanks for your kind comment

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Inventor
#4 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 7:16 PM
What a great idea! And it looks really nice.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 7:26 PM
I like the idea of a complex, with the in-road. Thanks!
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 8:21 PM
Woo, great to see this up, well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 8:25 PM
I love the design and the lay-out. Great work, Flabaliki, and thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 11:51 PM
Awesome work, I love it
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 3:30 AM
Thanks for all the comments guys

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 4:25 AM
Really nicely done! Love it that it contains no extra CC. Makes it so much easier for downloading and takes up less room on the PC. Many, many thanks for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 2:21 AM
Wow. I believe this is my favorite, yet! Thanks.

[
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 4:45 AM
Am loving this, can't wait to play it.

what lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 2:13 PM
Great work
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 11:10 PM
This is a great looking lot, I love the idea of it. I especially like the separate units with their own yards and the fact that it has no CC.

After installing it into my game though, I discovered a couple of things that I thought I'd let you know about... One is that the mailbox and garbage can are on the wrong sides of each other, the residents can't pay their rent because they can't access the proper side of the mailbox since the can's in the way. Also (if one has Seasons and their lot is set for Fall), the landlord throws hissy fits since he can't rake up the leaves under all the hedges that have been placed under the trees.

Other than that though, it's a gorgeous lot!
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 5:21 PM
rimwalker, have you try the moveobjects on cheat? maybe it will work if we can move it to another side...i've just download it so I will try it and get back here after I move my sim to this lot hehe it's a beautiful complex indeed!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 3:20 PM
This is a great complex! :lovestruc

I've been looking for lots like these for my modeling competition, and now I've found one! (I'm just too lazy to build my own!)

So I hope you don't mind if I use this lot for my competition?

Check out my LiveJournal for more downloads.

"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!" - Coco
Scholar
#17 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 12:12 PM Last edited by Jasumi : 6th Dec 2008 at 1:03 PM.
Great job. You have talent.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 3:54 AM
Beautiful. Complex. Wow. They're amazing. I'm trying to build my own apartments. Not working out too well. Sadly. These are amazing. Thanks. Glad to see it is a picked one.
19ladybug98

(()) Pass the ribbon. You must've done something to
//\\ deserve it.
Thanks everyone who contributes to this site! It makes my Sims game so much funner!
Banned
#19 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 7:28 AM
Cool they look just like my real life apartments!
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 8:10 AM
These the wonderfull, I agree about not having an housing complex's just huge apartment blocks.

**NAYSA**
Alchemist
#21 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:16 PM
This is an absolute stunning lot so well thought out and exacuted beautiful and thans for sharing

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Field Researcher
#22 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 2:06 PM
I agree! This is so lovely. I will definately use this. Thank you
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 1:14 PM
I like this Thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 3:54 PM
These are really nice, I just started building my first neighborhood so this IS GREAT! THANX!
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 1:56 PM
OMG thank you soooo much!!! Ive been searching for hours for something like this!!! :D
Page 1 of 2