Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Intrepid Class Starship- 3rd Gen Remodel

by jasonduskey Posted 12th Oct 2008 at 12:12 AM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 1:08 AM by jasonduskey

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 1:15 AM
You consider me a good friend?

Thank you, Jason, that's very touching. And wonderful work, as always. This one is worth the wait.

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 3:26 AM
This has got to be THE cooleset thing ever! And thanks to AL, I can finally have the whole crew on one lot. I LOVE YOU MAN!! :D

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 3:47 AM
I haven't upgraded to AL yet but I can see the advantages of dividing the lot into multiple appartments. My style of gameplay is using the InSimenator to bring as many sims onto my lot as it can hold and watching them drive each other insane. Much like the Star Trek series themselves, I have 2-3 main characters per lot that I actually play, and the rest of the crew are "Ensign Ricky". They kind of hang out in the background and occasionally interact with the main characters.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 4:26 AM
I LOVE you. Voyager was my favorite incarnation of ST. Thanks!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 10:05 AM
Wow, it looks stunning! I have now officially requested BV for Christmas to be able to get my sims inside of the starships... but I am able to download them, put them in the neiberhood and look at them and even that is worth it.
And your gameplay style is interesting too... :-)

Thank you a million times and please never ever stop creating! I love you! :-)

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#7 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 2:16 PM
Amazing work, as always! THANK YOU so so so much!!!
Alchemist
#8 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 6:11 PM
Absolutely great! If you don't mind I'd use a lot of words such *super*, *stunning*, *amazing*, *fantastic* and so on, but I feel that I need a new word for this ship.
Elegant shape and look.
It looks perfect to me and I love all the CCs you userd, either by you (the black and dark violet chair is so cool!) and by the other well known sci-fi creators.
I'm still looking at the details in the pictures but later I'll have a look of this spaceship directly in game.

Why don't you post on youtube a video of your lots as you play, yes, it seems to me too that it will be interesting hehe
Thank you once more Jason, big kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 8:25 PM
superb work as usual! I love your Sci Fi stuff.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 12:23 AM
Great work as always mate. I don't know how you do it, and wish I had even half your talent at this kind of thing.

Dakeyras
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 3:19 AM
Everything you do is fantastic. How about moonbase Alpha from space 1999. It could be one lot or a group of buildings that could be put in a moonbase neighborhood. Just an Idea. Thanks again for all your amazing work.
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 1:47 AM
Ohh...Moonbase Alpha..my gosh, I watched Space 1999 as a teen...cool idea!

Anyways, ty so much Jason..this is great :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 4:21 PM
This Is Very Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can You Build This For Sims 3?????????????????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 5:07 AM
LOVE ALL of your uploads; Your ships/lots are too large for me to download. Would you ever think of doing small homes? (similar to Janeway's apartment from the final episode of Voyager?) I have lots of Trek sims who need Trek homes. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 9:10 PM
thanks