Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bigfoot Defaults - Eye Love by Yumedust

by radgrl2004 Posted 15th Oct 2008 at 12:35 AM - Updated 12th Feb 2009 at 5:24 AM by radgrl2004

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 3:48 AM
0.0 I did not know this could be done. Downloading now!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 2:31 PM
Thanks! I'll use submerge!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 7:08 PM
Thanks for doing the defaults for the "extra" characters. ^.^
Had to go download for vampire, werewolf, and genie as well.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 12:57 AM
Thank you.....could you do some eyes like theses for Alien Sims?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 7:05 PM
Thank you! Big foot's eyes have been driving me nuts.
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 2:24 AM
THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH. FOR. THIS!!!

Big Foot's ugly maxis eyes made me !angray!, so I'm glad you did this. Big Foot has got to be one of my favorite "extra" characters (his Big Foot hugs are just too cute!) and with cheats like Big Foot in a Box at http://www.simwardrobe.com/ and treeag's "Bigfoot Romance" cheat, Big Foot can be even more loveable!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 4:19 AM
ha!! i looooove yumedust's eye set and i hate the crappy maxis default eyes on my Bigfoot, I actually had my self-sim bring him home from Three Lakes glad to see someone made Bigfoot eye defaults! thanks

What a lovely way to burn
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:52 PM
In my search for default replacement eye sets, my biggest problem was finding sets that included the various creatures. Between you and spikesminx I found a complete set of default replacements for Yumedust's Eye Love. Here's to hoping the eyes look as amazing in game as they look like they will. The last default eyes I checked out do weird things. And these are so cool.

I don't go on vacation much do to slow loading times (except for honeymoons), but when I do I always try to go to whatever secret spot that type of vacation area has. That means I try to befriend bigfoot and I would love to take one home. So thank you for this. I took your suggestion and used Submerge. Thanks.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 2:41 PM
These are gorgeous! I used Amber. They were just inherited by Saskia, one twin daughter born to Alec Bigfoot and the alien Alana Jensen (thanks to the bigfoot romance mod).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 2:11 AM
After I grabbed your genie defaults, I decided to grab the others too. Thanks!