Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More realistic Payment for Maxis careers - REPLACEMENT

by K-C Posted 19th Oct 2008 at 11:32 PM - Updated 6th Apr 2009 at 5:51 PM by K-C : Adding Link

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 1:00 AM
Awesome! I always thought my sims had things too easy!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 1:07 AM
Thank you! It's so annoying that the second generation of my legacy can completely demolish their entire house and rebuild it exactly as it was, twice, and still have money left.

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 1:44 AM
Ohh nice that'll ad more challenge to the game and give a good reason to get to the top of the career (I usually stopped when they had close to 1000$ per day).
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 4:03 AM
Thank you. These brats have way to much money
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 5:19 AM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 5:28 AM
QMG I have had enough of so much of the $, thank you :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 7:04 AM
Much better!
My Sims mostly have the wish to reach the top of such and such career and they make so much money if they do! It makes things way too easy

Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 12:57 PM
thanks for this hack! i don't like that my sims always get rich so quickly...
Alchemist
#10 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 1:11 PM
Very good idea! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 2:45 PM
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 3:32 PM
Hm, I don 't want it. But I would love if getting a promotion was harder, I mean it 's too easy. (I don 't know if I have to put this message on feedback/report, so I am really sorry for any mistake).
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 5:59 PM
great!! :Dalways annoys me when after like a week at work their swimming in it lol :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mariaaaanna
Hm, I don 't want it. But I would love if getting a promotion was harder, I mean it 's too easy. (I don 't know if I have to put this message on feedback/report, so I am really sorry for any mistake).

MATY has the harder job hack that does that.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 11:15 PM
This is awesome! Thanks so much. My 'poor' sims have it so easy right now, haha.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 6:56 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Theorist
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 5:02 PM
Thank you I always wish I made the kind of money that my sims do lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Y2kRobie
Thank you I always wish I made the kind of money that my sims do lol

^^ me too, and if my parents made money like my sims, i don't even have to go to work! Never!

Ich bin bereit, meinem Schöpfer gegenüberzutreten.
Ob mein Schöpfer ebenso bereit ist,
diese Begegnung über sich ergehen zu lassen,
ist eine andere Sache.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#19 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 8:09 PM
With your mod some sime will not afford apartment living as they have to earn about 2000-2500 $ per week.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:24 AM
Very nice! And much easier than digging holes in the yard and filling them up. (As I was doing to syphin off extra money)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 4:00 PM
I'm not sure this is working. I have all the expansion packs and therefore the all EPs package. My sim is top of the law career and the career info correctly shows the half salary but she came back with full salary (as in the amount she used to get rather than the amount she should be getting with this hack).

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 4:31 PM
Quote:
With your mod some sime will not afford apartment living as they have to earn about 2000-2500 $ per week.

They will. maybe they dont living alone? And remember, that they workt a few days in week and the apartment bill is just monday.
It is hard, u r right. But thats the fun for me They have to work, no other chance.

Quote: Originally posted by Trissle
I'm not sure this is working. I have all the expansion packs and therefore the all EPs package. My sim is top of the law career and the career info correctly shows the half salary but she came back with full salary (as in the amount she used to get rather than the amount she should be getting with this hack).

Maybe ur sims has the Fortune aspiration? then he will earn 50% more (its not written down in the job window, u can just see it when they come home). Else, is it ur only sim with this problem?

ist eine andere Sache.
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 10:20 PM
This won't work for me. I downloaded the EP1 file.
I have the following expansions: University, Nightlife, Bon Voyage.
Am I doing something wrong?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jordanfeld
This won't work for me. I downloaded the EP1 file.
I have the following expansions: University, Nightlife, Bon Voyage.
Am I doing something wrong?

i donno what happens, if u dont have the jobs but the hack. maybe nothing
ur just downloadet ep1? that will change only the ep1 jobs (university jobs). so i would suggest u to download also the hack for the base game.

gz K-C

ist eine andere Sache.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 2:06 AM
Now this is what I'm talking about. Thanks for creating this mod.
Page 1 of 3