Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alien Defaults - Eye Love by Yumedust [includes Non-Defaults]

by radgrl2004 Posted 19th Oct 2008 at 4:52 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 4:59 AM
I love these! Downloading now!
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 7:30 AM
These are amazing! So awesome!! I love "Starry" and "Dusk"!! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 3:20 PM
Wooot, thanks fore listening to my request!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 5:31 AM
I love that you did this for all the sets so our sims can actually *match!* Do you think you could do some shades of green and yellow to blend in with Alien skintones? "Spring" is looking like a real winner to me.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 5:31 PM
I have always hated those creepy black alien eyes! Thanks for these!
Just have to ask, will these conflict with default eyes for the regular sims? I would think not, but am real tired of game issues.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 4:35 PM
Aww. I love the eyes, but I don't particularly like the black sclera.

Thanks, though!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 12:35 AM
Do you have contacts of these eyes, or can anyone tell how to do it? I might try my hand at it. Apparently alien teens have eye issues...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pentabet
Do you have contacts of these eyes, or can anyone tell how to do it? I might try my hand at it. Apparently alien teens have eye issues...

I would make contacts for you, but I don't have the game installed on my computer at this time. I remember making contacts with this tutorial and it was really easy.

Also, concerning the issue with teen aliens, there is a fix from MATY that includes other supernatural creature fixes right here.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 6:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by radgrl2004
...I remember making contacts with this tutorial and it was really easy... there is a fix from MATY that includes other supernatural creature fixes right here.

Thank you radgrl, you're awesome, I love you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:47 PM
Can I use many colours as default or can I just download one colour as default?
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 8:29 PM
Can you get it without the black scelra? Thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 4:23 AM
radgrl2004, oh amaizing default replacement setter...could you please...PLEASE make a set of default replacements for the regular ol' sims? please please please *BEGS* O_O

lol on a more serious note, thanks for setting these for defaults on all the mystical sims! itd just be great to have them as defaults for reg. sims too

thanks again!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovelygoth101
radgrl2004, oh amaizing default replacement setter...could you please...PLEASE make a set of default replacements for the regular ol' sims? please please please *BEGS* O_O

lol on a more serious note, thanks for setting these for defaults on all the mystical sims! itd just be great to have them as defaults for reg. sims too

thanks again!!!

If you're looking for normal defaults for Yumedust's eyes, they've already been made: here.

And you're welcome! =]
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by radgrl2004
If you're looking for normal defaults for Yumedust's eyes, they've already been made: here.

And you're welcome! =]

XD thanks hun!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 11:25 PM
These eyes are great. I'm currently using Aurora and it made my sweet little alien bebe adorable!

.::Won't Someone Play With Me?::.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:12 PM
In my search for default replacement eye sets, my biggest problem was finding sets that included the various creatures. Between you and spikesminx I found a complete set of default replacements for Yumedust's Eye Love. Here's to hoping the eyes look as amazing in game as they look like they will. The last default eyes I checked out do weird things. And these are so cool.

Aliens are one creature my game has in abundence. I used boolprop to make one in CAS, so he and his two daughters are aliens. One of my main families had finished having kids and then the dad accidentally got abducted during a birthday party (I didn't even know he was looking at the telescope) and came back pregnant (of course). His son, Feodore (his half brothers are Felix and Filip, with ten half sisters all starting with "D") is the only alien in that particular neighborhood, poor kid . . . but he is adorable. I decided that the Ink looks best with the black sclera, so I'm going to try that one. Thanks for giving my aliens better eyes than just blank black.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 4:52 AM
cool i actually have the normal eye contacts and, upon searching "alien" in skintones, I found this! Super cool
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 2:04 AM
beautiful!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 6:40 AM
This probably hasn't been looked at in a long time, but in the off chance... I'd also like to request white sclera'd defaults if at all possible. These are lovely, but the black creeps me out. XD I need replacements for my aliens so they can be less icky. I'm pretty certain the defaults for normal Sims will do nothing for the aliens' eyes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 7:25 PM
any chance to have them in white sclera ?