Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&M Dress Conversion for Elders

by dustfinger Posted 21st Oct 2008 at 11:33 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 3:08 AM
I've often wondered why this dress wasn't made for elders too LOL Thank you for this!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 3:42 AM
thanks for this! it's a good balance between the super-skanky elder outfits often up for download and the ridiculously matronly ones that maxis offers.

through fire below, and fire above, and fire within
sleeped through the things that couldn't have been if you hadn't have been
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 3:47 AM
This is perfect as an elder dress - thanks so much for the conversion!
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 7:07 AM
this is really lovely and suitable thankyou

~†~SurferGirl43~†~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 12:55 PM
Oh,this is one of my favourite Maxis FA dresses! And it looks awsome on elders,too!Thank you so much for converting it!
And i love the recolors,too! Is there any chance you might want to recolor the original adult one in the same colors,too?At least the red and the teal-they are so pretty!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 5:19 PM
Best on elder I think ! Thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 10:43 PM
Thank you so much for this! Elders really don't get the attention they deserve. Definitely looking forward to more.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 10:51 PM
thanks for the conversions! i really like that dress and it looks indeed also great on elder ladies!
Scholar
#10 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 9:55 AM
This is wonderful Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 10:59 PM
I have to thank you so much! I bought the H&M stuff pack and thought most of the stuff in it was crap D: I've seen better things created for free, but I must say you have brought new life into almost every mesh in that pack by converting them to elders! Thank you so much!!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 9:37 AM
I can't wait to play with your fantastic dresses in game ! Beautiful and sooo useful ! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:17 PM
Looks smashing, thanks.
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th May 2009 at 5:47 AM
Just wanted to say thanks soooo much for taking the time to convert and recolor some of the clothes for the elder sims. It is soooo hard to find good looking clothes for my elder sims. This is VERY much appreciated.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:45 AM
My elder sims thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 11:35 PM
Sweet! I think I have to take granny on a date Thank you, and rely nice!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 7:04 AM
TYFTDL