Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 162 -- Base Game Mini Starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 26th Oct 2008 at 5:11 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:29 AM by plasticbox

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:24 AM
You never cease to amazing me <3 Love the color!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 9:24 AM
Amazing how you can fit so much house onto a small plot, and under 20K! I really like the colours on this one aswell. Thanks very much
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:38 PM
So cute Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 6:14 PM
In the base game, how do you do the stairs with the landing? Is a cheat required or is there a way to play with the foundations so that you get the stairs that way? Thanks by the way. The house is amazing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 7:38 PM
I've looked at a lot of your starter homes; they're all fab! The manipulation of the foundations takes me back to the days of only having the base game, when we'd all go to shocking lengths just to get that U-shaped staircase...
I feel guilty asking, because you don't owe me anything, but I'd like to know how you managed to build your houses within one tile of the edge of the lot; I think it's something to do with the LotExpander, but I tried using it and my computer said no. Is there anything else you suggest, or should I just put up with having the two tile limit for the rest of my days...?
Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!
Oh, and thanks for the great houses Plasticbox

I love it with a passion unrivalled by nothing!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 10:15 PM
Chaztastic13,

I completely forgot to mention that: these lots are shrunk with Mootilda's LotAdjuster (v1.1). You need to turn on the "Avanced" panel to see the shrinking features.

LotAdjuster thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=282409

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 2:32 PM
is not huge, but very small! so you let see that you needn't a huge villa for your sims =] thaks!! i go download a lot of your houses now ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 12:02 AM
I don't think the link for the roof colour exists anymore
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 10:12 AM
No, Neveah has retired a little while ago and removed all her stuff. But she allowed me to redistribute her recolours from that point on, if they're used in an upload -- you can look in my newer lots to see if this recolour is included with one of them. I think one of the Backdoor Lane lots is using the same roof recolour.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 10:54 PM
thanks