Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McAlli comfy striped bed

by McAlli Posted 16th Nov 2008 at 2:23 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2010 at 1:24 PM by McAlli : mesh information

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 3:59 PM
i love your recol tnx for the upload
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 5:11 PM
Yuppz winter can come ^^ thank you!!
Hahaha I already RAIDED SiP a while back, but if not I would've now xDD - and with your new bedding, the bed also fits in where the original one quite didn't
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 7:53 PM
What an awesome recolor! Thanks so much for sharing.

(Oh, and I love your decor! ;o) )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 6:38 PM
This is a beautiful recolor, but the mesh link doesn't work, so I won't be able to use this recolor.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 10:53 PM
Qikalou, if you read what I wrote at the top of the page, you would see that her site is down and I also put a link to my page where you can download the mesh which is included in my satin ribbon be.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:21 PM
I LOVE this recolor. It's so comfy and cozy looking!

BTW Sims in Paris is back up and has a new addressl:

http://www.simsinparis.net/
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 6:35 PM
yes, I know. It has been up for about a week and a half

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 10:34 PM
These recolors are great I am getting them all
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 9:13 AM
Great recolours, good for my adult and elder sims, The men got abit annoyed from sleeping in pink and flowers! Good job again!

:lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th May 2009 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Qikalou
This is a beautiful recolor, but the mesh link doesn't work, so I won't be able to use this recolor.

it's simsinparis.net not .com
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th May 2009 at 2:57 PM
Michaelmcavoy, Sims in paris used to be .com. Then Jasmine shut down for a while and got a new provider. When she got a new provider the com changed to net. So this is not an error. Those of use who have been around for a while went through a small period when we couldn't get the meshes, but Jasmine gave me permission to upload the meshes. So I did. Now she is back online with a .net and I no longer have to upload the meshes. However, in the above blurb, I have left instructions on how to get the mesh right here on MTS2 in my satin ribbon bed. So those who write that they can't get the mesh are just not reading a simple sentence.

McAlli's page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:22 AM
i love the bed, is wonderful! TNX
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 12:58 AM
It won't let me get the mesh
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 1:26 PM
Thanks TacozMonkey. The link was old when mod was just for sims. I fixed the link. works now
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McAlli
Thanks TacozMonkey. The link was old when mod was just for sims. I fixed the link. works now

Thank you sooo much for helping!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 5:00 PM
Thank you so much for creating all of the lovely recolors! I have all the simsinparis stuff, and desperately wanted recolors. Beautiful, detailed work! Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 8:45 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your work. I really like it.