Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Striped Top & Black Skirt Outfit (4 colors) Adult, Teen

by -Shady- Posted 22nd Nov 2008 at 9:05 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2009 at 2:03 AM by -Shady-

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 9:57 PM
Ooh! What cute little outfits! Your textures are lovely as always, and I like that they use a Maxis mesh. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 10:08 PM
very pretty. possibility of making it into seperates? untucked of course.
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 12:43 AM
Such fun colors! And I love that they're wearing flats, too. Especially on a Maxis mesh. Very much appreciated.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 12:54 AM
Love everything about these outfits - the intense colors, the stripes, short skirts and flat shoes. Thanks AGAIN for great clothes for our simmies!!! :D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 1:10 AM
Lovely outfits!! I love the way your creations are so bright and happy :P
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 2:21 AM
i really like them! Could you possibly make them into just tops? Untucked please? Good job with these!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by panda11bear
i really like them! Could you possibly make them into just tops? Untucked please? Good job with these!

i dont really know what untucked means, i googled that the translation is a little confusing. But i think it means, that the shirt can weared over the trousers? and if that`s true, that means, i need a custom mesh?

maybe someone likes to create that, because at the moment i have to fight with my next creation and the new options of SimPE ;D
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 2:56 AM
-Shady-, you translated correctly. Means can wear not inside trousers. Custom mesh? Not know. Search Downloads for untuckable.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:18 AM Last edited by -Shady- : 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
-Shady-, you translated correctly. Means can wear not inside trousers. Custom mesh? Not know. Search Downloads for untuckable.

really? ok, i`m more confused now when it`s not a mesh, how i can get this? just make a larger alpha file is the wrong way, I think, but it`s the only way i knew without using a custom mesh. The second idea that comes into my mind is SimPE. I dont find a tutorial anywhere. am i stupid? :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:30 AM
If you are interested in making untucked tops, then I suggest taking a look at this thread http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=228762
as Fansee has made tons of untucked clothing, so could give you help, and has meshes you could use too =)
Lovely outfits by the way, gorgeous colourings!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 4:28 AM
Oh I had to download as i LOVE the shoes and the colours.Thank you.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 8:25 AM
beautiful, thankyou

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 8:27 AM
Nice sets. Stripes always look good. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 1:12 PM
Very nice, this'll be just fine for building up my teen CC, cheers
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 4:28 AM
These are so beautiful and well made!

*downloads immediately*

Thank you
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 5:04 AM
lovely.. was wondering if you could make this with small heels

I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you
Field Researcher
#18 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 6:35 PM
You have done a spectacular job!! What delicious gumdrop colors :D
Thank you so much <3
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:18 PM
eeekkk! Love it! awesome textures =]
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 5:24 AM
So adorable! I honestly wish I could find shirts/a necklace like these in real life, because the colors are so pretty. I'll be picking this up for my teen sims in a moment or two.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 6:33 AM
Very cute!

A S H L E Y // R E F L E C T S
latest projects: aura interiors second hand homes
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 6:34 PM
I love it, but maybe you could do one without a necklace? Because I prefer to add my own jewlery to my simmies.
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 12:06 AM
AAAH!!! Finally! A download that I will love for my adult AND teen sims!!!!

It rocks hard, Shady.
Totally....rocks....HARD!!!!!!!

We live we love, we forgive and never give up.
- SuperChick
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:30 PM
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 6:17 AM
Suh-Weeeeeet. o.o; i luff them. YOUR GONNA BE MY FAVORITE CREATOR!!!!! ^^
Page 1 of 2