Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult/young adult Female Beltedcoat Variations

by Cocomama Posted 25th Nov 2008 at 3:51 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 10:43 AM by Cocomama

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 6:50 AM Last edited by dustfinger : 25th Nov 2008 at 6:58 AM.
how pretty recolours, thank you!
i had also the idea to make this nightlife coat with pants, but if you has done already...
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 8:20 AM
Yay! More outerwear! Thank you so much, I especially love the very long coats! :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 8:33 AM
i've wanted this coat for the longest time with pants! thank you so much! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:59 AM
Well done. Bravo. These are really nice. thanks.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 10:43 AM
great job! now i have all the coats ill ever need for my sims, i especially love the reclolours of the long coats, wish i had coats like that in real life!

and why is it only teenage sims get the cool outfits?! i'll have you know us in our twenties and beyond have as much fun with clothes! *sob*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 11:00 AM
O wow, fantastic set I love the long Belted one with boots
And bless you for adding a fat morph!

Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 1:19 PM
Thanks this was really needed. So elegant! So chic!!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 1:37 PM
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 2:05 PM
These are awesome! I've always wanted some variations of that coat. I think the one with slacks is my favorite.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 2:45 PM
It's like you read my mind and did exactly what I would have done if I knew how. Thank You.. Just yesterday I was playing, thinking, I wish I had more coat choices and was invisioning something very much like this..
Banned
#12 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 3:27 PM
It's very good! I like it! Thanx
Instructor
#13 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 3:49 PM
Coats AND pants... who would've thought?! I'm so glad this is finally done in a good way. Thank you so very, very much.
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 9:52 PM
Thank you all so much for the nice comments. If I would have known you liked the mesh with pants so much I would have uploaded it a half year ago when I made them.
The long coat is my favorite, thats why there are more textures for it.
Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 1:44 AM
I downloaded the long coat and checked it out in the game and in Body Shop. It looks good and moves well, but I was a bit surprised when I realized that the sole of the boot is the color of the sim's skin. I was able to fix it by editing the boot alpha to add a section next to the right boot, which is where the sole is mapped. I could have left it, as it does look kind of like a leather sole.

Always choose short hairstyles for your clothing models!
My Sims 1 stuff is still available, because some still play the original game.
Instructor
#16 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 3:23 AM
Thank you! I love the long coat with the boots - some people get cold knees!
This looks great!
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 9:59 AM Last edited by Cocomama : 17th Mar 2009 at 4:38 PM.
Yes, Bastdawn, I realized that alpha missing part when I made another coat with that same boots and corrected it on that one. I also thought it looked like a leather sole on this one so left it as is. Thank you for examining my mesh so closely, that way I know were I can improve :D
If anyone else wants to correct the sole of the boots, you can use the alpha file of the boots of the short coat, that one is colored.

I made the correction of the bottom of the boots for myself and upload it here, it will overwrite the other meshfile.rar.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Mesh-Coc-FA31longbeltedSboots.rar (2.80 MB, 21 downloads)
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 10:17 AM
Ooh I love the coats with pants, great idea! Thank you for this
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th May 2010 at 6:52 AM
These outfits looks just great in the game thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 5:07 AM
Thank you for a stylish outerwear option. :)